Music Video featuring Chuck Liddell.

Discussion in 'MMA' started by Trent Tiemeyer, Nov 23, 2004.

1. Trent Tiemeyer

Trent Tiemeyer Valued Member

2. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

Pretty cool! :D

3. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

hehe excellent :D Nice find 1ONE! :D It's a cool music video... A day in the life of Chuck Liddel :D

Got milk? :)

4. Hybrid_Killer

Hybrid_Killer New Member

haha the iceman rocks.

Edit: So the band is AMC and the song is cowards?

Last edited: Nov 23, 2004
  5. Sever

Sever Valued Member

Cool vid, thanks.
    Hybrid Killer, the band's full name is American Head Charge and the song is indeed called "Cowards." I've seen them live a couple of times and they're pretty good

6. iamraisen

iamraisen Valued Member

american headcharge are properly badass. they are the most intese band ive ever seen live. played in a packed 500 capacity venue with red lights, smoke and strobes going all the way through their set. my eyes were nearly bleeding when i came out of the venue!

7. Hybrid_Killer

Hybrid_Killer New Member

Thanks man...are all their songs like this (I like this kind of stuff)? And are their albums any good?

8. Sever

Sever Valued Member

Personally, I think they come across much better live than on record, but the CDs are still cool. "The War of Art" is my favourite of their albums.
    They certainly are a good live band. First time I saw them was supporting Rammstein at the Docklands arena. Squeaking Foghorn, sorry Raging Speedhorn were on first and went down like a fart in a lift (bad sound, bad music, tosspots for frontmen) and I swear, aside from about three kids at the front pretending they knew how to mosh, the whole of the audience was either sitting down or at the food/ bar bits. Two songs into Headcharge's set, everyone was up!
    Second time I saw them they played locally so we went along, and it was like your experience - 300 people crammed in with smoke machines, strobes and no air conditioning :eek: :D

9. killer_kicks88

killer_kicks88 Banned Banned

wow...sweet find 1ONE

10. Funky Phantom

Funky Phantom Valued Member

Excellent video! :D

The bit with the guy in the launderette squaring up to him made me laugh so hard :p

11. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

Sepultura made a music video which features the Gracies which was cool. I'll try and find the video tomorrow :)

12. Smee

Smee Evil kung fu genius

Next time you win a tenner on the lottery, go into the shop and do the "Chuck WIIINNNS!!!!" move. Complete with scary eyes.......

Guaranteed they'll <removed> themselves....

Paul

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2004
  13. Trent Tiemeyer

Trent Tiemeyer Valued Member

The guy in the tie that he locks in the trunk is Dean Lister.

14. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

The only time I recall seeing Dean Lister fight was in Pride Bushido 4. Whilst the pace was slow, and it was all stood up; it was still an excellent kickboxing match :)