Munich massacre

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Takeshi, Oct 19, 2006.

1. Slindsay

Slindsay All violence is necessary

2. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

LMAO! idiot

3. mai tai

mai tai Valued Member

the key word is consistantly
    in tim mongomery case it is more likely he jumped the gun...and got lucky enough to time it right. I dont know if im explaining that well.....so ask if you dont get it.

also when i wasdoing tat reaction time test today (which unfortunatly i have kinda become obsessed with...its adictive ant it.

i consistanly got .2 or so but on one i got a .02..........was i supper fast on that one.....no i just got jumped the gun....it brought my average down to .16 is this my true reaction time...no it is probable much closer to .2.....(which is disaponting since last friday i was around .18......i must be getting older.)

BTW why dont you just do it and post the results?

4. Cloud9

Cloud9 Valued Member

However he did it is irrelevant. The results are what matter and in his case it's 104ms, Surin got 101ms. Could they do it again? Who knows? Maybe not. So what? The results are what they are and will remain in recorded history.

Now you got a .16 - See, you went from .2 to .18 to .16, you're getting closer already (without cheating - that is, just repeatedly pressing the enter button). Now try it without drinking that beer first. ;)

Why don't I just do it again? Why should I? I did it 4-5 times and posted my best result. Why should I aim for anything less? Should I slow down or do worse just to help you feel better about yourself? :rolleyes:

You do realize that in golf, holes in one count don't you? You do realize that in basketball, if you score the winning shot at the buzzer by throwing it the full length of the court it counts don't you? Yes, believe it or not, people even bowl 300s and get 7-10 splits. I have a friend who regularly bowls 180, but bowled (2) 300s including (2) 7-10 splits in one evening. Go figure. Did he win? Yes. Did he ever do it again? Not that I'm aware of.

I'm sorry, it doesn't count until you can do it a few hundred times to someone's satisfaction. Sorry kid, you're 2 holes in one in a single round don't count either. Sorry Bill, your 5 holes in one don't count (yes, another friend has 5 holes in one)

ROFLMAO! Keep trying kid. ;)

5. mai tai

mai tai Valued Member

i dont think you get what i mean.....i doubt that was Tims real reaction time it was a jump that he timed......

you are claiming that .09 is your actaul reaction time
    i think your a lair....and if you could really do it ....without an anomallaus reading...you would at least be able to get close.

and being able to repeat something is relevant.....say for instance i claimed i could bench 300lbs and a week later i could only do 150....well i probable lied about the 300lbs....lest say i did 285 well its in the ball park.

all i am saying is if you are SO fast prove it......i doubt you can cause it seems inhuman. you dont have to slow down for me....speed up do your best ....

if you can prove it i will eat serious crow......and you should make your way to the dragracing strip.

btw im kinda flattered that you are calling me kid....since im 35.

6. Cloud9

Cloud9 Valued Member

And you know this with some sort of certainty? What evidence/proof do you have of this?
    I am claiming that I got .0922 on an online reaction test (after several attempts). And I did!

And I think you need a spell checker. Like I care what you think. :rolleyes:

In your example, you did lie - you never did the 300lbs -

300lbs could be someone else's personal best. If they ever did it, and then for whatever reason stopped working out, bodybuilding, etc. Unlike you, who never accomplished it, they did. Doesn't make them a liar.

The only person I ever have to prove anything to is myself. I'm satisfied with my results (.0922). If you spent as much time whining online as you do taking that test, I'm sure you'd do better. Oh wait, perhaps not. You may not have the genetics or speed. Sorry, we can't all be as slow as you. ;)

Why would I care about drag racing? Many sports studies have show that faster reaction time doesn't equate with winning.

You're welcome kid. I'm older AND faster. :p You just can't handle it. I love it! :D

7. mai tai

mai tai Valued Member

wow are you getting hostile here.....

acualally you do care what i think or you wouldnt be responding.
    in fact you a have responded about five time....when it would be much easyer to prove it by posting results.

but thats what liars do.make an inhuman claim and than cant back it up.

why am i not suprised that you would post back that you dont have to prove anything.

let me cut to the next respone for you
    1. say "i am bored with this"
    2. an atack on something i said or did....the spelling would be one of them
    3. no respone at all
    4. a doctored posting of your score...but that would not work well since computer savy people could tell

it will be anything but a true posting....why cause you cant

by the way you are not older and faster.....just caught lying

just admit it an move on.....anything but a posted score i will take as and admission of guilt.and we can all be freinds again

8. mai tai

mai tai Valued Member

btw..why would you think i cant "handle you being faster"....

seriously all fun aside.....i have scored a very average score...so i can expect than alot of people would be better....im not mad at them...nor am i calling them liars

just you..... the guy who claims to be faster than human, faster than tim montgomery, and yet cant prove it...hmmmm

9. MaverickZ

MaverickZ Guest

I'm noticing a pattern in your posts of implying your higher age. Do you feel that makes you more correct? Or that it lends greater credence to your posts? Or do you feel that the opposing poster will be overwhelmed by that? Why do you do that? Is it to imply that your higher age innatenly grants you more experience? Or do you just enjoy belittling younger posters? That's a valid reason too, I belittle people all the time too. This is an honest question, as leading as it may seem.

10. LilBunnyRabbit

LilBunnyRabbit Old One

Hey, I call everyone kiddo, or girly.

Anyway, about the 0.09 reaction time, the human body does not react that quickly. It actually takes time for nerve impusles for travel, they don't move at light speed (even though they're electrical they're charged chemicals rather than electrons moving in a conductor) so the only way to get a result like that would be either to cheat, or to condition it as a reflex so that the impulse does not have as far to travel. Or to get lucky.

11. TheDarkJester

TheDarkJester 90% Sarcasm, 10% Mostly Good Advice.

Christ.. this one went far off the beaten path... :p

12. Cloud9

Cloud9 Valued Member

I respond when I'm addressed. Usually works that way, if noone is addressing me, I don't respond.

Who's the one with the hostility here kid? I already posted the results of that online test. Sorry to hear you couldn't do better. You crack me up! :D

Hole in one? Nope, sorry, you're a liar because I didn't see it. It wasn't up to my satisfaction! You have to do it again to satisfy my insecurities! ROFL!

Who are you that anyone has to prove anything to you? Are you God or something? No, can't be because if you were, you'd know that I got that .0922 and be done. ;) ROFL!

Hmm, lets see,
    #1? No...
    #2? No, did you use a spell checker this time? ;)
    #3? Hmm, apparently not... :rolleyes:
    #4? Hmm, no...

Once again, you've proven yourself to be wrong. No surprise there. ;)

ROFL! "a true posting"? LOL - You're hilarious kid!

I think you mean that you can't do it. ;)

1. I'm older than 35
    2. I'm faster than you as it pertains to the online reaction test results (.0922 vs. .20)
    3. I didn't lie. That's the score I got. Maybe you lied about that .16 ;)

Admit what? That you'd like me to lie and say something higher than your score to make you feel better about yourself?

Take it anyway you want kid. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself... ROFL! Oh, in case you missed it, here it is again - .0922 - go ahead and continue to obsess.

In one of my previous posts I gave some tips on how to get a higher score. I was going to post the remainder of those tips and then you might have learned something, but since you're obsessing about it, I prefer to keep you in the dark and continuing to toss and turn at night trying to figure out how to get a higher score (without just continuously pushing the enter button). ;)

I think this exchange is self evident. ;)

Now why would you want to put all the fun aside - what fun is that?

Of course you scored very average. ;)

I guess you're ok with being beat as long as it's by a little so you don't feel so insecure. :)
    Like the world revolves around Tim Montgomery... :rolleyes: Did you not read the post regarding pistol shooters? In the pistol shooting world, Tim Montgomery is a slow poke.

By the way, you do realize that your 100m track hero was stripped of his records after being found guilty of using performance enhancing drugs (that's also what average people do when they can't compete). ;)

For those with higher IQs, and academically inclined, the answer may be obvious. There's always more than one way to skin a cat kid. ;)

Last edited: Oct 24, 2006
  13. Cloud9

Cloud9 Valued Member

What difference does it make kid? ;)

14. Matsufubu

Matsufubu Valued Member

I'm a hundred years old and I got a time of .0000001.

STFU KIDS!

15. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

ok, enough's enough guys .... lets not turn this into a witch hunt - I know halloween is just around the corner but seriously, come on!

So Cloud says he got .0922 - good for him, some people dont believe him, good for them - lets move past that, I believe we were discussing the munich massacre ...

thanks

16. mai tai

mai tai Valued Member

blah, blah....lots of talk...BUT dada....No posting of the test...

like lots of old guys.....talk a good game but cant put "up" when its time

17. Cloud9

Cloud9 Valued Member

ROFL! Whenever I'm in search of a good laugh all I need to do is look at your responses on this thread. :D Still obsessing? ;)

18. MaverickZ

MaverickZ Guest

Your act is getting old.

19. mai tai

mai tai Valued Member

yeah ....i think i might be obsessing a bit :)