Muay Thai In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?

Discussion in 'Thai Boxing' started by The Force, Oct 2, 2008.

1. The Force

The Force Valued Member

Muay Thai

Hello there, currently I am practicing the art of Ninjutsu, and I would really like to get myself into Muay Thai training also. But I can't seem to find an instructor, I know one but he teaches very far from where I reside. Here's his website ( you can tell me what you think about it ):
    http://www.jakickboxing.com/main.html

I am already travelling far for my Ninjutsu classes, I would like this to be an easy one.

My question is, is there an online directory for me to locate Muay Thai classes in various countries in various locations? Or is anyone here from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and has knowledge of Muay Thai classes around here?

Thanks!

2. I think you should go and train there - just because of the website :)

3. fire cobra

fire cobra Valued Member

Jak othman has taught and been known for teaching Silat all his adult life,all of a sudden he appears teaching Muay Thai,id be guarded about the authenticity of it,if you have any cash and time take atrip over the border to Thailand and learn there.

4. The Force

The Force Valued Member

It sucks Malaysia is so near to Thailand and it's so difficult to find a Muay Thai class except for this Jak Otham, hmm. Shouldn't there be more.. sucks.