Most embarrassing moments

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by CandyCaneShinai, Apr 4, 2007.

1. CandyCaneShinai

CandyCaneShinai Valued Member

I think my most embarrassing moment was having my old gi pants rip right up the butt-crack in class. Sensei let me change back into my walking shorts and train in those.

I do remember one guy who got kicked in the belly and it made him fart really loudly. This was during a demo at a DKMS... Soke laughed a long long time.

2. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

Got one, got one!!!

We went to a Sveneric seminar last year and the angle he kept using was a bit obscure and we couldnt see, so i asked him if he could turn the other way as well.

Next one he turned then turned to me and asked if that was ok, at that time i was busy staring at the ceiling and looked a right plonka, the guys call it 'having a Greg moment' :D

Ask Norm while he is over there, he probably has a dozen more about me, also ask him where he sleeps at my house? :eek:

3. g-bells

g-bells Don't look up!

o oo o i got one

i fell asleep in General Phycology class while writing down notes, when i woke up my hand was still in the writing postion but had scribbled down to the bottom of the page

4. Victoria

Victoria Pretzel In Training

:D :D

I've had pants rip right up the front full length of the crotch a few months ago. Good job I was wearing underwear!!! :eek:

5. bujingodai

bujingodai Retired Supporter

I was working with my group. We were using the Kyoketsu Shoge (sp) I have a particularly heavy one at that. I train in my warehouse, I fired it off, it went directly up smashed out a bank of lights that came raining down on me, and of course so did the end of shoge, right on my head.
    Could use a little more practice I guess on that tool :rolleyes:

6. Neil-o-Mac

Neil-o-Mac The Rev

Funnily enough, I ripped the backside out of my gi bottoms once as well, doing shiho tenchi tobi. I simply shuffled backwards towards my stuff, slipped into the bogs, changed into my street clothes and went back into training again. :D

7. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

I hate to ask but you say that like its not a regular occurance:eek:

8. CandyCaneShinai

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdFXwBBiw3E"]Ashida Kim Interview March 01 2007 Raw Footage - YouTube[/ame]

OK, I think this may be the most embarrassing moment for skinny old white men ever...

9. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

You owe me a new monitor.... :D

Of course we have heard of him. He has written the worst ninja books ever. He makes as much sense as me trying to explain quantum physics.

10. CandyCaneShinai

But what I really want to know is: Has anyone ever actually had the $hi7 beaten out of them?
    Apparently one of the Shihan did fart when Soke threw him during the filming of a video in the hombu.

11. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

CandyCaneShinai said:-
    The only way that interview could have been any more embarrassing would be if old AK had been naked except for a pair of deelyboppers.

Attached Files:

12. Zida'sukara

Zida'sukara New Member

My worst moment was in the dojo, a trainingspartner and I fell down and I hit him with my knee in his :eek: ....well you know....he was not wearing protection.

And as I was the only female at that time and just a few weeks in the class, I truly felt embarrassed, everybody was looking. :eek:

13. Lily

Lily Valued Member

Accidently flooring a guy with an uppercut to the groin and then instinctively touching the spot and asking him if he's okay! It was an accident and I was so worried, everyone just cracked up laughing while I was on the mat feeling up this guy and checking if he was okay :eek:

14. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

LMAO Lily wins the thread :D

15. Victoria

Victoria Pretzel In Training

You just wish you were that guy :D

16. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

Yes of course I'd love to be smacked in the nuts just to get the chance to be felt up :rolleyes:

17. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

:eek:

another clip, i've never seen before.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eelg6ZPcp8&mode=related&search"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eelg6ZPcp8&mode=related&search[/ame]=

18. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

Saru1968 said:-
    The guy on the sofa's expression says it all!

Attached Files:

19. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

Hmmm, seems to have the same speech for the kata dante well prepared!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k-PKyBFr4E&mode=related&search="]YouTube[/ame]

listen to his intro on both.

20. Nick Mandilas

Nick Mandilas Resistance is an option..

we really need to meet at a throwdown!
    :D :love: :love: