Morihei Ueshiba encounters?

Discussion in 'Aikido' started by Edgeorge, May 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. embra

embra Valued Member

Enlightnment - easy fumble about in the dark, until you find the wall switch.

Then when you magically turn the switch, amazingly light floods into the lightbulb on the ceiling.

Didnt make Aikido any easier however.

2. izumizu

izumizu Banned Banned

--
    Does anyone else see the humor in this? I mean it is actually pretty funny. Sometimes the truth can be pretty hilarious. Perfect example of one of the aspects of mushin:hat:

Last edited: Sep 10, 2010
  3. izumizu

izumizu Banned Banned

Mushin, and Shoshin, to be exact...(as to my post above)

4. Rebel Wado

Rebel Wado Valued Member

What a waste of forum space.

If you can see the attack coming before it happens, how did O'Sensei throw you? Why didn't you just get out of the way? Or are you saying that you got thrown because you saw the attack coming. A non-clairvoyant person would have what, been hit?

Which students of Koichi Tohei are clairvoyant? Assuming as you say he has the ability, then how many among his students also possess the ability? Please list real names. If you do not list them, I'm to assume you believe that they are not clairvoyant and thus their claims for such would be false, in your opinion.

And who are you?

IMHO, this was the only useful information from your entire post. Everything else in your post smells of a political agenda.

5. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

By God we miss Koyo more every day don't we?

Mitch

6. embra

embra Valued Member

koyo made sure this kind of old bosh did not last long.

7. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Ok.

So just how were you thrown?

8. aikiwolfie

aikiwolfie ... Supporter

Problem dealt with. Lets not feed the trolls in future people. use the report post function then leave it alone. Don't comment in the thread. That's how trolls derail threads. Thank you for your cooperation. Please continue to enjoy Martial Arts Planet. :D

9. aikiwolfie

aikiwolfie ... Supporter

If you want to buy into all the baggage that has been attached to Aikido then what is the problem? All religions are founded on BS. They're all designed to distract you from the reality of the world.

10. KOKORO KAI

KOKORO KAI Valued Member

Shut up TROLL:mad:

11. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Don't feed the trolls.

12. Simon

Sorry KOKORO KAI if that sounds harsh. You know the truth behind your art, trust that the mods have this thread covered.

13. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Mods,

An ip check of our newest contributor might be in order.

14. Simon

Dean I have just had a look at roadtoad's page and two mods have paid it a visit. Like I said I think they have their eye on this one.

15. aikiwolfie

aikiwolfie ... Supporter

Indeed. Please do not feed the trolls people. Thanks.

16. aikiwolfie

aikiwolfie ... Supporter

Back on topic guys. :)

17. roadtoad

roadtoad Valued Member

Well, by his description, I understand that that guy Koyo, actually worked out with Saito.
    Because Saito could do what he describes. He could make people change direction in mid air. That's true. That still makes me the only guy here that actually worked out with osensei.
    Once, when we were all drunk in Iwama, Saito asked a guy that was passed out on the mat, to hit him with a yokomen-uchi, so he could demonstrate an irimi-nage. The guy barely moved, but Saito, in effect, sucked the uke up off the mat with his ki, and then completed the throw. Which is something like what that guy Koyo describes. So, I believe at least one of you knows that much.

18. roadtoad

roadtoad Valued Member

I should have mentioned, now that you have at least one guy that has worked with Saito, and it sounds like you listen to him, you should know that you can take anything that Saito could do, and multiply it by a thousand, maybe 10 thousand, and then you're starting to get to what osensei could do.

19. sakumeikan

sakumeikan Valued Member

Were you under the influence

Dear Roadtoad,
    If the man was passed out on the mat, and you state that he was sucked up by Saito Sensei's Ki I think you may well have had one too many drinks.It sounds to me that you were hallucinating.I would have thought that
    in common with most aikido dojos ,anyone being intoxicated would be prevented from training.Your tale sounds suspect to me.

20. Dave Humm

Dave Humm Serving Queen and Country

There's been a lot of that here lately Joe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.