men or women ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by freespirit, Mar 11, 2004.

?

Who's the best ?

1. Men

54.2%
  2. Women

45.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freespirit

freespirit spirit of the free

alright somebody has to ask it, and i am keen to see the results.

Men or Women ?

who's the best ?

Don't argue too much though :Angel:

2. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

Women are the best!

They are much better than men, I would really love it if all the other men in the world were to be replaced by women, leaving me as the sole man on an Earth full of women! :D

Col

3. morphus

morphus Doobrey

Freeform - I'm there with you in spirit...oh sorry, you're there in spirit with me in my version mate.

4. Geisha Girl

Geisha Girl New Member

We carry life in our bodies give birth and nourish the new life outisde our bodies... Without men we couldn't do it .. It's a hard one to say.A good man stands behind his woman and takes care of the children he fathers.... Here is something a friend sent to me that I loved.

Why Women Cry

A little boy asked his mother, "Why are you crying?" "Because I'm a woman," she told him. "I don't understand," he said. His Mom just hugged him and said, "And you never will." Later the little boy asked his father, "Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?""All women cry for no reason," was all his dad could say.The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry. Finally he put in a call to God. When God got on the phone, he asked, "God, why do women cry so easily?" God said:"When I made the woman she had to be special. I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet gentle enough to give comfort.I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children. I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining. I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly. I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart. I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly. And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed." "You see my son," said God, "the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides.
    You can forward this on to the special women in your lives

5. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Erm...best for what?

Attached Files:

6. Chris.B

Chris.B New Member

Don't count on it buddy :D

EDIT: And that includes morpheus (yea I think I spelt your name wrong, actually I spell a lot of things wrong...why?...because I can...or just to lazy to look in a dictionary)

EDIT II: If it does happen I wish I was there in spirit but they were all lez. :D

Last edited: Mar 11, 2004
  7. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Banned Banned

When God saw that Adam was lonely, He decided to make him a special companion. He made a woman. He made her perfect. Perfect body, emotions, intelligence, everything. When Adam saw this, he asked God:

"Hey God... what is this going to cost me...?"

"An arm and a leg"

"Oh... well... what can I get for a rib?"

If one sex was better than the other, it would have eaten the lesser sex a long time ago.

PL

8. Lanakin

Lanakin It's all about discipline

Oops.. I didn't just tip the scales, did I? I voted women, so now it's 8-7 women. It's just the way they can make you feel, even without trying. I've never had a "Relationship" with a girl ever, even though I'm 15. Hopefully, I won't be this shy the rest of my life. Oh well. Back on topic. If I had to pick between the two, Women would be my choice. If there would have been an "Equal" option, I would have chosen that. Bear that in mind.

:woo:

9. Guerilla Fists

Guerilla Fists New Member

Yeah, well I voted for men tipping the scales in our favor. Why did I vote for men? Because I would rather be a guy than a girl, it's easier.

10. Xia

Xia Dragon of Heaven

Women on one hand, are constantly consentrating on different issues at one given moment. Men on the other hand think directly on one matter at one given time.

That is why if you are a girl you are told to go against doing your daily task, if you are pregnant. This would frustrate you because you are going against doing multiple actions that you are used to doing.

That is why in this case men are the best

11. Geisha Girl

Geisha Girl New Member

8 you are so right it's easier to be a man we pluck, wax ,shave ,exfoliate,and
    moisturize,sometimes all in the same time frame...and all the other things that make us women...no wonder my daughter used tell me she wanted to be a boy when she grew up. LOL She's over it now and wants to be a tiger. It's ok!

12. Guerilla Fists

Guerilla Fists New Member

LOL, she wants to be a tiger when she grows up? Thatis too cute.
    Argh!

13. shou shu 4life

shou shu 4life New Member

women/girls rock!!!!!!!!!!

like they say girls rule boys drool!!! lol
    i would have to say that women r the best! i may have not reached the women hood yet but i am in between. lol :D but we do alot of unfair stuff that is alot of work!
    women rock!
    shou shu 4life! :love:

14. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Banned Banned

...I'm almost 18 and I've never had a girlfriend.

And the thing that actually makes you "feel that way" are your hormones.

PL

15. Tireces

Tireces New Member

You aren't missing much. I don't know where this strange idea of women being automatically stronger than men is coming from, but it's not true, and I'll debate it with anyone who says otherwise to the grave. I've met more than enough females with 0 self control or sense of loyalty to dispute that, and seen many more.

16. neryo_tkd

neryo_tkd Valued Member

and all men are sooo perfect, right?????

17. Xia

Xia Dragon of Heaven

Damned to be right neryo_tkd. :D

18. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Banned Banned

He never said men were better.

PL

19. Lanakin

Lanakin It's all about discipline

I think he meant this.

I know you're not weak. I know I'm not weak. I just know I'm stronger than you.

:woo:

20. nekogami13

nekogami13 Master of all I Survey

MMMmmm, according to greek mythology a woman unleashed all the ills of the world. Christianity-a woman got everyone kicked out of paradise.

No,no point to this post. No sirreee,bob. no point at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.