Martial arts star.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Cooler, Aug 5, 2002.

?

Who is the top Martial Arts Film Star

1. Bruce Lee

32 vote(s)
    34.8%
  2. Jackie Chan

33 vote(s)
    35.9%
  3. Jet Li

11 vote(s)
    12.0%
  4. Jean-Claude Van Damme

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  5. Steven Seagal

3 vote(s)
    3.3%
  6. Michelle Yeoh

2 vote(s)
    2.2%
  7. Cynthia Rothrock

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  8. Brandon Lee

2 vote(s)
    2.2%
  9. Other

7 vote(s)
    7.6%
  1. Cooler

Cooler Keepin The Peace Supporter

Who is the top Marial Arts Movie Star.

2. Cooler

Cooler Keepin The Peace Supporter

Jackie Chan Simply because of the sheer enjoyment his films have gave me over the years.

Cooler

3. stump

stump Supersub

Jackie Chan for me too, but i'm starting to discover the brilliance of Jet Li. I really enjoyed Kiss of the Dragon.

4. hongkongfuey

hongkongfuey Kung Fu Geek

Actually I think it should be Ralph Machio, but Bruce Lee get's a close second.

5. Chazz

Chazz Keepin it kickin TKD style

Chuck Norris is my HERO

6. I really enjoy Jackie Chan's movies!!! I love the action and the humor.:) He's also probably made the most movies out of all the actors on this list.

Fuzzy Panther
    :Angel:

7. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

Bruce Lee!

Whatever else he wasn't.......Bruce Lee had a presence that made you watch every split second!!!

8. Joseki

Joseki Valued Member

I like jackie and Bruce Lee but another fav would be Richard Norton he has a good style of karate that looks good on screen.

9. morphus

morphus Doobrey

For me Bruce Lee is the man!!!!

I think though, its about time we saw more british martial artists on celluloid(????spelling), i can only think of Ray Parks(i think his name is - from star wars), can anyone name any more??

10. Dragon_Princess

Dragon_Princess Princess Available

Jackie Chan! He is just so sweet and generous. In all of his movies, he is always the good guy. I think I should be his princess. What do y'all think?

11. To bad Jackie is already marrried. You can be his princess only if I can be one too!! ;)

Fuzzy Panther

12. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

Sorry buts its got to be Wesley Snipes for me, he manages to do quite flashy stuff but still 'keep it real'!

Thanx

13. Chazz

Chazz Keepin it kickin TKD style

Snipes is great as well as a real martial artist. I will have to give that to him. Blade 1 -2 was great for that. He did get to show some of what he can do.

STILL CHUCK NORRIS IS STILL #1

14. pgm316

pgm316 lifting metal

As the best all rounder how can anyone compare to Jackie Chan!?!?!

Having had such a long career he's proven himself time and time again, not only as a great martial artist but a very good actor. Playing a variety of roles from serious to pure comedy. (Thats not even mentioning his stunt work!)

I know Bruce Lee was amazing, but if it was Jackie that had died young, would we also be looking back at him through the rose tinted glasses.........

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 2, 2002
  15. Awesome picture, pgm316!!! Cool!!!! :D

Fuzzy Panther

16. wayofthedragon

wayofthedragon The Defender

Bruce Lee forever
    Need I Say More

17. dragon_duplicat

dragon_duplicat New Member

Cool picture cuz it's all about Jackie Chan!!!!!!!

18. dragon_duplicat

dragon_duplicat New Member

COME ON JACKIE MAN! YOU'RE IN THE LEAD! KEEP MOVING! KEEP MOVING! JACKIE YOU CAN WIN THIS!

19. Cain

Cain New Member

Check my avatar guys it's Bruce Lee no one else. Not one actor has got his charisma or ability, makes u WOW and jump out of the chair just to see him. As a martialartist in the movies I will say that his techniques are the most smooth and flawless I hv ever seen I mean if u see the footwork in way of the dragon u will see wat I mean

|Cain|

20. Acekicken

Acekicken Submission Fighter

Bruce Lee
    The Best ther is was & ever
    Will be------------------