Martial Art Hunks

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by KickChick, Mar 6, 2004.

1. Guerilla Fists

Guerilla Fists New Member

Thanks Geisha, you forgot to add that even though my chest is of pirate proportions it's also smooth, giving bonus points for not being all hairy and nasty. I dropped your name on the Martial Arts Babes' thread FYI.

2. Geisha Girl

Geisha Girl New Member

Oh yes you are right... we girls were all talking about that Friday as a matter of fact and how it's so nice to work with you. I mean because like when we work with the hairy chested guys all that humidity....boy they puff up like puffer fish. So 8 we all give you a bonus point per fold.I read your MA babes post...ahh shucks thanks...:D

3. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

Sorry you gave me an excuse to post this pic ;)

... I like hairy guys ;) !

Attached Files:

• 05.jpg
      05.jpg
      File size:
      13.1 KB
      Views:
  4. Geisha Girl

Geisha Girl New Member

JOHNNY!!! I have to agree there girlfriend... Iv'e loved him since 21 jump street. Did you see the pics of Shin Koyamada though he's a little hottie too.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2004
  5. #1 Stutta

#1 Stutta The New Boot

In my straight and unbiased opinion, I would have to say........look at my avatar. That should be just enough for all you ladies. I'll try and find some more pics of me for ya'll, too.

6. Geisha Girl

Geisha Girl New Member

AAHHH. You are going to be so cute when you grow up.If I had a 17 year old sister I'd show her your profile.

7. #1 Stutta

#1 Stutta The New Boot

:) I'll take that as a good thing. :cool:

Thanks. :D

8. Guerilla Fists

Guerilla Fists New Member

Geez Stutta, that was an awfully cocky yet alluringly funny post you had back there...I think you might be on to something. ;)

Geisha... you don't have one who is say around 19 do you? JK, you know my situation. Sorry ladies, I am taken by one lucky girl.

9. Kenpo Kicker

Kenpo Kicker New Member

Me many women love me

10. Cain

Cain New Member

My sis Voted for Brandon Lee :D

|Cain|

11. Geisha Girl

Geisha Girl New Member

Boy your sis has good taste

12. Geisha Girl

Geisha Girl New Member

A nice addition to a Hunk

Heck a nice addition to any man lol just kidding. If a guy wants to buy me anything to impress me a gi, the adidas karate shoes, and being my dummy and taking kicks and punches for me is so nice. Not that I don't like the remote control...LOL

Attached Files:

13. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Here you go Kickchick, stretching in the park before a workout..... :Angel: [​IMG]

14. #1 Stutta

#1 Stutta The New Boot

:D

15. #1 Stutta

#1 Stutta The New Boot

Awwwww........Why did you have to put the toilet seat button on there? ;) :D

16. crumpet

crumpet Valued Member

ladies... I have found THE HOTTEST MA DUDE ON THE FACE OF THIS PLANET! i can't get over how HOT he is, reow!! introducing matthew mullins *wipes drool from mouth* http://www.matthewmullins.com/video.html

17. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

That's right ... how could I forget a face (& body) like that???
    Matt was featured on Discovery's Xtreme MA

Oh My God ... that video is.... is .... ....whew, 'specially the last frame when he removes his shirt!

Hey Girls.... he does private lessons!! ;)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 10, 2004
  18. surgingshark

surgingshark Valued Member

Ah, the super-secret technique of the Shirt Rip...introduced by Captain James T. Kirk =)

Count on my cousins to remind me of the existence of one of the worst MA actors I've ever seen...wait, lemme rephrase that. Worst actor, PERIOD.

Danny Slavin

...excuse me while I ask my sister to stop drooling...

Last edited: Mar 11, 2004
  19. Geisha Girl

Geisha Girl New Member

OMG that reminds me of the Power Ranges when they had the white ranger Tommy with the long dark hair ooohhh he was soooo cute! I mean not that I ever like watched with my friends or anything unless like one of our kid brothers had it on we just walked by... I mean because we are grown ups and all and wouldn't watch a kids t.v. show just because we thought some guy was hot...

20. surgingshark

surgingshark Valued Member

He cut his hair, got a goatee, and is back as the black ranger this season :p