MAP Award Nominations

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Aegis, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sam

Sam Absent-ish member

I must admit I'm trying to think of a funny post but nowt comes close to "Mayhem in a bar".....

2. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

Because of the downtime and the lack of nominations in certain categories, the deadline for nominations has been extended to the 21st of May.

Please keep nominating and tell everyone else to nominate more too!

3. Lily

Lily Valued Member

Can you specify the categories that aren't full so we can nominate more people?

4. Aegis

Best Journal, Most Helpful Member, Best Chatter, Most Informative Post, Funniest Post, Best Photo Gallery...

The other 3 have a few more, thought we'd still like input there too!

5. Alansmurf

Alansmurf Aspire to Inspire before you Expire Supporter

Funniest post ===The naughty thread in the members area !!!!!

:Aegis:

6. g-bells

g-bells Don't look up!

2 nominations

7. Alansmurf

Who won ?????? :Aegis: :Aegis: :Aegis: :Aegis: :Aegis: :Aegis: :Aegis: :Aegis: :Aegis: :Aegis: :saz: :saz:

8. Lily

Lily Valued Member

You did, clean sweep. They're just trying to find a nice way to break the news to us :)

9. Alansmurf

I need to write a speech then ....it will take me years.....

10. Aegis

I did wonder if enough people were paying attention to notice that the awards weren't being voted on just yet...

Still accepting nominations until this weekend everyone, I've just had a very busy couple of weeks, I'll try to put some voting threads together at the weekend and get the second half of the proceedings going. Just be aware that if there are too few nominations to make an award worthwhile (i.e. only one or two people), then it may well be that that award is abandoned for the year.

So nominate people for everything, please? :D

11. Lily

Lily Valued Member

I'm planning my 2008 New Years Party at the moment.

12. Aegis

Yeah yeah yeah, I know things are later than promised, but I've had an incredibly busy month! Will get it sorted as soon as I can find a spare couple of hours again!

13. Stevebjj

Stevebjj Grappling Dummy

Whatever happened with these awards? Were they called off? Did I win rookie of the year? And if not, I demand a recount!

14. Aegis

Nah, they're not called off, I'm just being swamped by stuff outside MAP at the moment. Hopefully I'll have some time after my girlfriend's birthday (Saturday) to sort things out :D

15. Stevebjj

Stevebjj Grappling Dummy

Sounds good. I'm already preparing my acceptance speech, so let's get this show on the road! :)

16. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

You've had quite a bit of time to prepare it :p . It better be awesome.

17. bcullen

bcullen They are all perfect.

Here, let me help:

Thank you MAP,

On this auspicious occasion let me start by saying, uh, wait, what's that :confused: :bang: -- WHAT DO YOU MEAN I DIDN'T WIN?! :cry:

:p :D

18. Aegis

Yeah, sooner or later when I'm not insanely busy or feeling absolutely awful (like now) I'll get round to actually posting the voting threads...

Maybe ;)

19. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

/me looks up at the stars, wondering when all the planets and galaxies will align

:D

20. Lily

Lily Valued Member

I've sent my nominations in for 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.