Male V female cage fight

Discussion in 'Women's Self Defence' started by Alansmurf, Jan 27, 2006.

1. Alansmurf

Alansmurf Aspire to Inspire before you Expire Supporter

2. Hiroji

Hiroji laugh often, love much

what the fuzz!!! :eek:

That was more like ivan drago with a pony tail!!. I say full marks to that guy for even stepping in the cage with...errrr...it!!.

seriously though! that guy sucked.

3. Beckwith

Beckwith New Member

haha wuss

4. Priceless :p

The guy did suck though, yeah.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2006
  5. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

Trained female fighter vs. chump.

Big deal.

6. Mista-X

Mista-X Valued Member

No kidding. That part when she was holding his head down giving him knees... He's punching her arm in response. Like that's gonna' help when you're wearing gloves.. duuuuuuhhh!

7. Lame Leopard

Lame Leopard Valued Member

She could probably be a starting linebacker for the Raiders.

8. hux

hux ya, whatever.

Yall see him "low blocking" those thai round kicks? See him popping that front foot up and holding it in the air like point fighters do?

ugh. pwn3d.

:eek:

9. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

She pwned him. ha ha :)

10. Combatant

Combatant Monsiour Fitness himself.

LMAO, exactly what I was thinking. :p

Pwned

11. Agutrot-

Agutrot- Jack of all Trades

I feel bad for that guy's kids.

12. ANCIENTMASTER

ANCIENTMASTER New Member

Whats with the cartoon boxing gloves?

13. Raven927

Raven927 Valued Member

Wow just Wow he sucked who trained him? Billy Blanks?

14. tellner

tellner Valued Member

I can't see what he could possibly gain by getting in that ring. Win and he's beaten up a woman. Lose and he got beat up by a woman. There's just no percentage in it.

15. Alansmurf

Alansmurf Aspire to Inspire before you Expire Supporter

I once heard that the human species is the only one on earth where the males will attack the female and cause them injury................ :eek:

I am sure this was from a natural history book or documentary....

a thought about the human species ..are we that civilised ? :confused: :bang:

16. tellner

tellner Valued Member

Not completely true as it turns out. When a male of any number of species - gorillas, horses, lions, etc. - takes over a harem he will kill or drive off all the young, male and female. For ones who aren't near maturity being driven off means death. He will also harass any pregnant females until they abort. Many roosters are so hyper-aggressive they'll injure or even kill hens. Octopods will normally eat each other unless the cues are there to mate.

We're a pretty vicious animal, but not the only vicious animal.

17. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

I don't see what the big deal is. She paid an entry fee, she pays to train, she kicked his ass. What's the big deal if a man will hit a woman? She steps into the gym, do we really need to have another 25 page thread about this?!?

18. Because it's the equivalent of her then advancing to fight Ray Sefo, isn't it. She's more than happy to beat up (useless) men. Why doesn't she step up? She clearly has some macho ideas, so lets see trained woman vs trained man. Fair, right?

19. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

Fine with me, she doesn't feel like she needs to be protected, go for it. No one is forcing her, so who cares?

20. Lame Leopard

Lame Leopard Valued Member

Hey, if someone wrote me a big enough check, I'd get in the cage, ring, octagon, arena, with anybody. The trip to the bank would take care of any problems I might have with the outcome of the battle. I doubt there was much money involved in this one.