looking for silat training in san dieg, ca area

Discussion in 'Silat' started by CHECKMATE, Jan 7, 2006.

1. Silat Junkie

Silat Junkie New Member

Serak

Selamat Santiago

No, not really. Predominately I use Pamur, Sterlak, SBDSJW and Monyet elements in what I teach. There are little things here and there that I can attribute to other arts, but these ones are the biggest influence. (Of course, a little thing isn't really a little thing, when it comes to matters of self-defense but hopefully the intent of what I meanst hasn't been lost...)

I would love to see Guru Cruicchi again though. I sent him my new phone number but I haven't heard from him (he had tried calling and apparantly had an old pn). Anyway, this time around, it can't happen. We just bought a house and we're in the process of doing repairs and getting it ready to move in. Between that and the other things on my plate it just can't happen.

I would be game for coming down some other time though regardless of Guru Cruicchi being there, if that would be okay?

2. Silatyogi

Silatyogi Valued Member

any time is fine. You are always welcomed.

Peace

Santiago Dobles

3. CHECKMATE

CHECKMATE New Member

I have been away from this site. life's little problems. I want to thank you all for your time and information you have provided.
    being I am still alive. I would like to further receive information of this type. Perhaps something new has developed . and maybe a new teacher has moved closer to the san diego area. I do have another area which there might be a school or someone who is willing to teach me, that area is in New Mexico. where i will some day be moving to, perhaps in a couple of years.
    so any and all info. would be gladly received.
    THANK YOU ALL!!!

4. Donzella

Donzella New Member

san diego

hello checkmate, I teach Willem Reeders system in New York, I will be in San Diego in December of 2009. If you have a group of martial artist I will be available to teach a brief seminar if you like.