Lies, Deceit & Frauds....The Rebuttle

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by jmd161, Jun 26, 2006.

1. jmd161

jmd161 Hak Fu Mun

I hope this does not cause any problems for the Admin or Mods here. If it does, it was not my intentions. I only brought this thread back to life after it was closed to make some changes to what i said and posted.

In the past couple of days i've spoken to Paul Burkinshaw from the Shaolin Kune school that posted our lineage on their website. Some new info has been brought to my attention. While i have not confirmed this new info, i take paul for his word as a man since he named sources within our current lineage. I'm going to post what paul wrote to me in reply and my reply back to him on another forum.

Here's my reply to paul..

I only re-opened this can of worms to fix what i feel to be a wrong. While i still stand by my post that there were no non chinese students at that time, the fact that Paul himself has sought out connections to our lineage and is training with them directly, shows that there was no intent on his part to trick or deceive anyone. I wish him and his students the best and welcome him into the Black Tiger family. I also agree that it could have been handled quite differently.

jeff:)

2. Wayward_Son

Wayward_Son New Member

I didn't read whichever thread you're referring to and have no stake in whatever argument took place.

That being said, it's refreshing to see someone can forward and say something like what you just posted. That is truly admirable. I'd buy you a drink if I were in the area. :cool:

3. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

I would also like to mention that, while you could have handled that better, I think a lot of the fault lies with the man's student (Hoss) who came out and made a thread advertising something like:

"we are now known as black tiger kung fu, does anyone know anything about this?

4. Matt_Bernius

Matt_Bernius a student and a teacher

As long as intentions are good, the martial family is one family.

Jeff,

Kudos for the follow up. You did things right.

- Matt

5. jmd161

jmd161 Hak Fu Mun

Thanks everyone!

jeff:)