Let's hear about female masters (TKD)

Discussion in 'Tae Kwon Do' started by Thomas, Jul 30, 2005.

1. Thomas

Thomas Combat Hapkido/Taekwondo

Please re-read the post. I accused him of nothing, merely posed something to reflect on...

2. sonic

sonic New Member

"Merely posed something to reflect on" - isn't that just another "nicer" way to be abit condescending? Or maybe the connotations and subtle differences are not being projected correctly since it's typed?

Anyway, this isn't my beef. I'm trying to contribute anyway, I mean I repeated myself about my female masters...:p Did I mention they were both smaller than me? and I'm quite small.. haha. Someone I simply cannot beat through speed... dang it all.

3. Thomas

Thomas Combat Hapkido/Taekwondo

Yes, it probably is. It just makes me both mad and sad when people of such obvious experience and background choose to dwell on negatives and meanness instead of trying to share positive ideas and sharing how to make the art better... instead of just tearing down anyone "different". The real sad thing is that despite all of the experience and wisdom that this person has, continued negativity will just lead to his posts being read for humour-value only or worse, ignored. I'd hate to see that experience and voice lost.

Anyway, if traditionalTKD is reading this, I apologize if I hurt your feelings and I will refrain from replying to your posts in the future unless directed addressed to me or unless I have something good to add to the topic.

Now, if we may return to the topic...

Anyone know Master Linda Roth?
    http://www.worldtaekwondo.com/roth.htm

4. TraditionalTKD

TraditionalTKD New Member

I am always willing to have civilized debates with people whether they agree or disagree with me. Trust me, it's hard to hurt my feelings.

I've never heard of Linda Roth, but she seems alright based on the website. I have heard of Young Chul Rho. Couldn't tell you anything about him.