Laura and Choson

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by MilanorTSW, Nov 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan Bowen

Dan Bowen Banned Banned

Thanks Koyo. This has helped me much! :Angel:

2. Dan Bowen

Dan Bowen Banned Banned

Good advice. I will be respectful and leave my ego on the internet! LOL :Angel:

3. Dan Bowen

Dan Bowen Banned Banned

Good advice about practicality. I guess you only get time for peace after you have conquered your enemy. Ha you found my new youtube! LOL I thought it would slip under your radar.
    Remember it is simply for entertainment.

I am no Ninja! Just a guy having the time of his life. :Angel:

4. Dan Bowen

Dan Bowen Banned Banned

Ha I did say I joined. Sorry I was obviously having a tantrum and I aplogize. For future reference You will never find me anywhere near a recruiting office.
    I just don't have that killer instinct. I am to much of pussy.

I have respect for those in the armed services and those enrolled in all the Dojos around the world. No I will never be able to be a soldier ,but you might find me in the Dojo! When you have a wole forum ganging up on you and your friends it is easy to get defensive and forget about honor. The comment about the Marines was totally sarcstic. if you have listenend to anything being said about me you would no I am not Marine material.

So If there are people that still want to kick my Azz because I dissed the marines by saying I joined them, that is too bad. Anyone who comes hunting me down will be very disapointed when they find me. I am just some geek in a lampshade hat playing with Ninja Toys. :Angel:

5. IronDragon

IronDragon Banned Banned

No need to hunt someone down who mans up and does the respectful/honorable thing.

Cheers

6. Dan Bowen

Dan Bowen Banned Banned

Oh no I told a lie. Misinformation is the strength of the Ninja! I will stop telling anything but the truth lol. Do you beleive me?

By the way Master Park Choson Ninja is the most Honest man out there. he is following the true code of Budo and brings respect to all artists. I can only dream of being as talented and truly humble as he is. That is why his following is growing so big. People can sense the godness in his heart. It is sad that you will never understand. :Angel:

7. Cuchulain4

Cuchulain4 Valued Member

I presume you meant goodness, but this freudean slip is quite telling.

8. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

So Dan, have you found a school you are going to join?

The Bear.

9. tedi-kuma

tedi-kuma Valued Member

Hi Dan

I have to say I dispair at your outlook and blind following of Choson and the utter nonsense he preaches. The first and most important thing you should note about his style is the DTG part. Which if we are to believe him means Dedicated To God, he also seems to be tying it to Chritianity. If that is the case then how do you reconsile being a Christian and training in lethal martial arts. Although I think from your demos you would find they are more lethal to you than anyone else. True Christianity is about passivism and martyrdom, rather than going around chopping folk for what ever greater good you care to mention that includes self preservation. Look at references with regards to lions and christians.

So I think if you are going to continually harp on about no one else getting the message then I think it is you who is missing the message.

Maybe you should go back to your rainbow meetings or whatever they are called and get back to hugging trees. iIt sure will be a safer way of life for you, as you seem intent on challenging half the world to duels and one day someone may turn up.

Teddy Bear

10. Dan Bowen

Dan Bowen Banned Banned

Jesus was not a wimp. When he drove the Sellers from the temple he showed physical strength. Too many Christians forget about the strong side of Christianity. Choson dedicates his teaching to God because that is what he loves. I myself folow many traditions from many religions. Choson's techniques are awesome. As far as the Ranbow gathering goes, you are right I do need to go to another one to reconnect with my human family and hug and kick some trees. :Angel:

11. Dan Bowen

Dan Bowen Banned Banned

There are quite a few I have already been going to around Sac. Do you know anything about the Sacramento Bujinkan? :Angel:

12. Dan Bowen

Dan Bowen Banned Banned

I have made many mistakes and I will have to deal with the consequences. I know that most on here will never think of me as an honorable Man, but I am doing what I can to live honestly and repectfully in my personal life. I do appreciate the helpful advice that has come out of all this BS! :Angel:

13. Dan Bowen

Dan Bowen Banned Banned

Frudean Slip? I just type to fast. He is a good man not God! Just a man that has captured the attention of the world. I know that he is a man of his word. He still forgave me even after all the negativity I created with my Phony challenges and outbursts of anger.

I just don't understand why everyone is so offended by teachers that you consider less than perfect. If you don't like his style don't watch the videos. Why spend so much time trying to destroy anothers art. Is it purely out of jealousy or are you all bored like me and need some sort of Stimulation through hollow threats and ego boosting commentaries?

<removed>

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2007
  14. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

By admitting that you have made mistakes and is willing to make amends, you are starting to do things right. If you go train in the Bujinkan Sacramento dojo, always ask nicely and never wonder about grading. Just enjoy the teaching from the instructor.

15. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

I thought it was up to god to forgive not Choson?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2007
  16. Fire-quan

Fire-quan Banned Banned

You know what you're doing, ID? You're taunting someone in to taking part in an illegal fight. That can be a crime just in and of itself - we call it "incitement".

There is no honour, whatsoever, in contributing towards a society where the final decision on civil disagreements is settled by violence.

17. RAbid Hamster

RAbid Hamster Herr Trubelmacher

Thats not how I read that line from ID. You can pursue and hunt down on the net without recourse to anything other than harsh language :Alien:, punctured egos :cry: and the resulting kick at the cat. :mad:

18. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

you have not lived in Halifax then. On the steps of piece hall you can legally kill the person you have a dispute with if it is a genuine disagreement. It is an old law dating back to the times of the woollen industry. Problem with that t hough is that you need to have it backed by law. But you have to be a trader of wool and live in Halifax, England

So yay for the British laws that are no longer used.

19. Fire-quan

Fire-quan Banned Banned

Lol... A Parliamentary statute over-rules all past laws, whether they be officialy abbrogated or not.

20. Fire-quan

Fire-quan Banned Banned

Well, that's not what he meant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.