latest happenings

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by hwarang cl, Aug 31, 2011.

1. hwarang cl

hwarang cl The Evil Twin

So....been off map for awhile. Left for reasons I'll leave in the past. What's everyone been talking about? Whats the buzz around TKMA today?

2. unknown-KJN

unknown-KJN Banned Banned

Same ol', same ol'. (or SSDD :evil: ).

We've been secretly discussing ways to *overthrow* the big, bad dictatorship [LOL]. But seriously, you can see the most recent threads for yourself... a few training tips have been discussed, there was mention of holding a HUGE non-won kuk-sool tournament (FWIW, there already are non-won tourneys to attend, that tend to focus more or less on kuk-sool), as well as a possible project to collaborate on producing some top-of-the-line instructional manuals.

So what's new with you, Evil Twin?

3. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

I've been ****ing in everyones cornflakes all over map, caused a thread to get locked, and figured out why I only posted on the kuk sool form in the past. Other than that not much.

Thanks for asking

Oh yea and training of course!

4. hwarang cl

hwarang cl The Evil Twin

LOL what thread?

5. unknown-KJN

Mind sharing? (if you crave some sort of privacy, then PM me, as I'm truly curious)

6. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

7. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

8. unknown-KJN

Hey there, Obe! That's what you get for posting in the off-topic & religion areas of MAP (only FOOLS go there to pass the time - hehe). FWIW, I got that same email about the welfare worker, and I had a great laff! (maybe you just need to be an American to get the joke :dunno: ).

And WHY on earth would you want to get mixed up in a conversation about atheism, especially if it takes the bent about being PC, indulging queers, and whatever else that second thread was on about?

BTW, I'm still waiting to hear why you originally chose to ONLY post in the kuk-sool section of MAP.... hmmm? :yeleyes:

Last edited: Sep 1, 2011
  9. JTMS

JTMS Valued Member

Bwaahahaha!! :evil::evil::evil:
    love it!!

10. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

I'm sorry Unk, I miss-read your original question, well basically for the very reasons you mentioned. Although we have had our share of disputes on the Kuk Sool forum, it is worth shuffling through all the BS for a tid bit of info that is relevant to Kuk Sool. More interesting for me I guess than conversing about a different art that I don't give a rats butt about.

The reason I went to the off topic area was just practice for the next heated debate on the Kuk sool forum, hehe. Cross training so to speak, don't tell anyone. Those guy's are pro's Unk, I never had a chance. :lowblow:

Last edited: Sep 2, 2011
  11. unknown-KJN

Thanks, bro, you always know how to make me laugh! :cool:

12. Haidong Dave

Haidong Dave Valued Member

Obewan,

What a jolly chap you are. I haven't been so entertained on MAP since a fellow wrote in about his visit to a noted KS master in the north-west of England. Having found the content of the lesson somewhat unsatisfactory, he described this gentleman as "a bell-end in need of a reality check".

Needless to say, the thread was closed and all concerned excommunicated with bell(-end), book and candle.

13. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

Me thinks ye posts with baited keyboard. :evil:

Your going to have to do better than that. :rolleyes:

14. unknown-KJN

Hi, Dave. :bow1:

Although it's not exactly what the OP had in mind, I'm curious as to your opinion on some bell-end folks (apparently from Japan) who have been trash-talking good ol' KSW as well as (what I'm assuming is) your chosen MA, HaiDong GumDo, over on YouTube.

If your ignorant of which I speak, I suppose I could be persuaded to post some links, but the videos aren't as telling as the comments below (most of which require a translation algorithm, since they're not posted in english).

Anyway, I'd really like to know your take on the matter, so a reply would be greatly appreciated. :cool:

15. SsangKall

SsangKall Valued Member

hey sir, you talking about the guy in the kma article on 'how kma is kma'?