kung fu in wolverhampton or dudley

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by tuney30, Aug 27, 2002.

1. tuney30

tuney30 New Member

if any1 could tell me of a kung fu club in the wolverhampton-dudley area i would be very greatful. please let me know by emailing tuney30@hotmail.com thanx

2. Tseek Choi

Tseek Choi Banned Banned

3. tuney30

tuney30 New Member

well i was thinking more towards penn area, willenhall is a bit outta my way as i cant drive. thanx anyway

4. Tseek Choi

Tseek Choi Banned Banned

Give one of the instructors on the BKFA list a call. I'm sure they will help you.
    Many of the classes are not listed individually on the site, as there are so many around the Birmingham area.
    Try Sifu Alan Neeld (0121-5319361) or Sifu Ranjit Virk (01922-611895).

5. tuney30

tuney30 New Member

when i rang alan neeld it eas an invalid number so i rang ranjit virk who did not know of any clubs in my area but said there still may be some. If any one out there can help me please do as i am very interested in learning the art of kung fu.

6. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

Hi Tuney,

try e mailing Chris Hickman if Tai Chi Chuan takes your fancy;
    Christopher2041@aol.com
    He's in Wolverhampton.

Failing that I can highly reccomend Shaun Rawcliffe, who's based in that area;
    Sifu@vingtsun.demon.co.uk
    He's been around a long time and knows his grapes from his plums. Teaches Wing Chun.

Good Luck

Andy

Last edited: Aug 30, 2002
  7. tuney30

tuney30 New Member

found club

the bkfa website was updated today and i saw 2 clubs in my area.STOURBRIDGE and WOLVERHAMPTON. Could anyone give me any information as i plan to go and take a look, the instructors look pretty impressive, what do u guys think?

8. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

Hi Tuney,

BKFA is purely Lau Gar to my knowledge. Check it out, and let us know how you get on.

Enjoy

Andy

9. englishpremier

englishpremier Valued Member

where is the lau gar club in wolverhampton? I might be interested considering i'm going to be home for a month or two other easter. any other kung fu clubs?

10. kal

kal Valued Member

genuine inosanto line jkd is available in halesowen/dudley if its of interest, they teach jun fan. kali and bjj

11. boredarchitect

boredarchitect New Member

whats the jkd class like at mac halesowen / dudley and most importantly what are the costs involved - money is tight for most of us at present

12. Ste_88

Ste_88 Valued Member

Hi,

There is Wing Chun/Kali in Walsall on a Monday night - 19:30 - 21:00

&

Shaolin 5 Animals in Cannock on a Thursday night - 19:00 - 21:00

I train at both, well worth attending.

PM me if interested.

Ste