Kuk Sool Pictures and Other media

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by Wolf, Aug 10, 2005.

1. Split_level

Split_level New Member

Either works for me :D

2. davefly76

davefly76 Valued Member

very nice JKN GT although i'd only give you 7.5 for the dismount on the backflip :p

3. psbn matt

psbn matt great sage = of heaven

like it GT, you've also improved since i last saw you.

well, who's next. we want more videos!

4. Unknown Entity

Unknown Entity New Member

5. Silentmonk

Silentmonk The Blue Donkster!!

Damn you Entity you promised to keep my identity secret. :D

6. Unknown Entity

Unknown Entity New Member

But I told you before...in order for me to keep quiet you have to pay me one millllllllllllllllllllion dollars...muahahaha

7. Grippereeno

Grippereeno New Member

8. psbn matt

i know ryan and the boys, good bunch of lads, have worked with them in the past. hope ther all doing well.

9. coc716

coc716 Just Some Guy

That one of the 2005 action sequence was good! Very entertaining and well done overall. Cheers!

10. Split_level

Split_level New Member

Really impressive All looks very acrobatic, i was going dizzy just watching all them turns and spins, made me feel a bit spewy. Are they still practising Kuk Sool or have they setup their own "style" ?

11. KSW_Martley

KSW_Martley Valued Member

Heh that was some pretty good stuff

12. Yossarian

Yossarian Valued Member

I have uploaded a video here, so have a look. This is the WTSD ass sword form, I will upload the other soon.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvaeInmKBCg"]TSD Sword Hyung - YouTube[/ame]

13. Angelus

Angelus Waiting for summer :D

nice form Dave.... I'll put on a form sometime....

14. Choiyoungwoo

Choiyoungwoo Guest

Although it looks like it has evolved, it is recognizable as I recall. Stylistically has evolved as I assumed, technically there is clearly skills that are identical to the KSw forms.

15. Choiyoungwoo

Choiyoungwoo Guest

Thanks!! who is preforming the hyung?

16. Split_level

Split_level New Member

Hey, Just a thought ( i dont too many so when i do i have to share) :D

Cant we put all the vid clips and links/ pics in there own dedicated thread and make it a sticky? So we can make our own style of resource library keeping them all togther and just keep adding to them?
    :Angel:

17. Wolf

Wolf Totalitarian Dictator

18. Jae Jah

Jae Jah New Member

I just looked at that thread. While a lot of it is media, a gmod partbof it i³ discusóion, to¯. It would be nice if ee had teo threa4s, a Piñtures t*read an& a Videms threa¦, where0the onlk posts kn it wogld be "ÙJN X doéng X foàm" or smething2similar< just s= people0knew wh³t they õere loo+ing at.

19. psbn matt

if this is what you want, just press the new threads button and get the ball rolling.

20. ember

ember Valued Member

And I think it may take a Moderator to turn a thread into a sticky. I'd asked about the avatar thread a long time back, but it's still not sticky either. Anyone else think we ought to see if someone from our forum could be made a forum moderator?