Konigun proves lineage !

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Kikaku, Jun 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Al Bundy

Al Bundy Warrior Poet

Given that Mr. Dallas was prepared to actually go to court over the authenticity of his style, I was just wondering if anyone thinks that he really does believe in it or if it was just an attempt to silence all the critics using browbeating tactics.

2. feathr

feathr New Member

Lawsuit was not about authenticity

Actually, the lawsuit was not about the authenticity of Konigun. The lawsuit pertained to people that were former Konigun students discussing some of the happenings that took place while they were with the style. Of course, a lot of people were questioning the authenticity of Konigun but no where (that I can recall) in the lawsuit were we being sued over questioning lineage. The lawsuit was basically about defamation of character.

3. Al Bundy

Al Bundy Warrior Poet

Ah, fair do's

Thanks

4. John Hamilton

John Hamilton New Member

BLAH...BLAH....uh,BLAH!

Big question for you all,since you all seem to know it all. It is on it's way..BUT what would you 'like' it to be?

John Hamilton

:p

5. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

Tasty and not smelling of bovine faeces..

:)

..Your point? or was it pointless, bit like a diet plan for a certain person..

:)

6. Connovar

Connovar Banned Banned

You better not go to Vegas as your betting skills are really sad. :p I dont know the Konigun system.

7. White Belt

White Belt Ender's Jeesh

Unfortunately, yes. Or I did, anyway. I was unfortunate enough to be in his first karate school in Grenada, MS back in the 1980s. It was also my first experience with a martial arts school. Lucky it didn't ruin my interest for life.

8. whiteshadow711j

whiteshadow711j Hiding in the Shadows

And to think :rolleyes: , when I first saw the title to this thread I actually thought there might be another real ninjutsu school in the world, and then I find out that the scrolls are NOT what they should be = "proof of a legitimate ninjutsu school."

What do you expect from Bryce... :bang:

9. Mekugi

Mekugi Valued Member

That book is a little different than what you are looking on the Konigun page, also from a completely different lineage. The "translation" by Buyu missed the entire section containing pictures of scrolls from the original book, that is to say pages 20-21 are completely missing from the English version.

10. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

And your point being? Or are you just here to waste bandwidth?

Nothing to add, then say nothing.

11. Banpen Fugyo

Banpen Fugyo 10000 Changes No Surprise

As I understand it, it is just a simple english translation of some of Chi no maki from the densho. I didnt expect much from the book, esp for the price I got it at. Thanks for the additional info though.

12. Mekugi

Mekugi Valued Member

No problem. Want some scans of the omitted pages?

13. Banpen Fugyo

Banpen Fugyo 10000 Changes No Surprise

Sure if its not any trouble. I have to say, any additional information on ANYTHING Japanese is of interest to me. Kind of a hobby of mine I suppose: "Collector of random Japanese information"

Maybe one day I can be on a Japanese trivia show..... Need a bit more work on my nihongo though...

Thanks,

Ryan.

PS: I PM'd you my email.

14. John Hamilton

John Hamilton New Member

Aside from looking like a TROLL :confused: I will say that the thread drift to the Asayama Ichiden Densho and books is more interesting than the subject of this thread which has yet to be proven as fact.

1st question about this supposed 'proof' for you guys would be hmm,why are they(the Konigun) still a subject of interest or even speculation ESPECIALLY with all the 'proof' being shown? Why not just invite Mr. Dallas to this board to discuss his pictures and scrolls? :rolleyes:

John Hamilton

15. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

He will not come on these boards. He will know that posters on boards like Don Roley, Poryu (Paul Richardson) ETC who know about the history of Japanese culture will prove point after point. For him to come onto a BB site and say that he has a claim of ninjutsu, when all other sources have been researched and proven conclusevly that there has been no "konigun" system in existance.

Dallas started off as a karate instructor. then in the 80's at the ninja boom, he called it ninjutsu. From that he kept the lies going. He was arrested for breaking and entering, fraud and other offences that seen him in jail And yet, he still maintains that he has proof of a secret ninja school that was nearly wiped out by Soke Hatsumi in the early 80's when a hoarde of Togakure Ryu ninjas attacked their temple. The attack must have been sucessful as no one has heard from it. Dallas defeated the attack and was given sokeship of the konigun.

Now at the time of this "attack", Shihan Seago (who posts on here) was training at that time, as was Hayes, Shihan Malmstrom of the Atlanta Dojo. SO if you wantto find out id there was any attack, as Seago and Malmstrom are in the close quarter bodyguard protection/airline security, then their reputation is important in the BBT community. So ask them about the "attack".

Also, look at the bad budo section of e-budo and see the posts regarding under age sexual relations, the attack on an alleged "drug dealer" who was a sucsessful black American who was making legitimate money. The stories read like a cult with no get out clause. With all the evidence of Dallas in those two threads from ex members, as soon as he pops up and says something, he will be ripped to pieces by everyone. So to save his reputaion, income ETC, he will stay quiet as will his students. For it to continue, he will need to keep it low profile, and keep the myth of the Hollywood ninja and secret things so he can take the money of the uninformed.

16. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

Do you think he would show up???? ;)

17. Grimjack

Grimjack Dangerous but not serious

Congratulations.

I can't seem to find the picture with the Jigen ryu scrolls. Do you think they read these boards more often than I do and took them down?

What the heck were they thinking? That if they put something fake on the internet that people like Ben Cole and Mekugi could not tell the rest of us the fraud they were trying to pull off?

18. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

IMO It's not those in the know that they've put that stuff up for. Their stance will be that any detractors are just trying to discredit Dallas et al

It's for those that don't know the difference that the scrolls have been posted!

Last edited: Jun 22, 2006
  19. Mekugi

Mekugi Valued Member

Yawp...never understimate the power of circular logic.

20. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

Remeber, they are konigun. They will come round and freak you out as they are real ninjas. You will fear their wood breaking over the body at the points that they have cut it to so you will be impressed on how hard they are.

Failing that, what do you expect from someone that has been done for fraud, is still being investigated for fraud and has had 2 locked threads over on e-budo regarding allegations of everything from intimidation to teaching people how to break and enter properties to set fire to things for insurance claims.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.