~~~> KI <~~~ Your Internal "Energy", or lack thereof...

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by Ki_Power, Nov 10, 2010.

?

Do you believe in "KI"?

1. Yes, I believe in KI

29 vote(s)
    44.6%
  2. No, I think it's all a bunch of rubbish!

24 vote(s)
    36.9%
  3. Sorta yes, Sorta no...still on the fence!

12 vote(s)
    18.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Pugil

Pugil Seeker of truth

Another cracker!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M6u2hNTDSo"]YouTube - Benny Hinn Let the Bodies Hit the Floor[/ame]

2. unknown-KJN

unknown-KJN Banned Banned

Acute observation, Pugil, except that this guy never called Georgia his home. Israel, Canada, Florida, and California (in that order) is what I discovered as places he's lived. But I'll give this one to you since Floridians are also known as "crackers" (but less so in my experience) and apparently Hinn was living there when he started up his ministries. Not to mention that the British use this term to mean a "fine or perfect example" of something, which could also be what you meant, as in "he's a cracker of a charlatan" (shh! just don't tell the people in his congregation).

And who knows, maybe next you'll be saying that an abundance of KI will cause you to speak in tongues... amirite?

3. Pugil

Pugil Seeker of truth

Exactly what I meant! "It's a cracker!" means a fine example in the UK.

4. elliotmurphy

elliotmurphy Valued Member

I thought benny hinn had gone the way of the dinosaurs, lol. That crackpot was really popular among the gullible segment of Pentecostals

5. Pugil

Pugil Seeker of truth

But what's the difference between people who believe in him, and those other people who believe in the 'superpowers' etc of some martial arts grand master or other?

6. Pugil

Pugil Seeker of truth

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-Ikob9agKs"]YouTube - FRANK CARSON - 'Its A Cracker' interview AUDIO[/ame]

7. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

Benny Hill? I used to love to watch that show!

8. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

About 15 million in the bank and TV syndication

9. Pugil

Pugil Seeker of truth

Although 'the Church' in Britain are always pleading poverty, if you took all their assets, including land owned by them, they must surely still be one of the richest institutions in this country at least!

10. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member

MEN WHO STARE AT GOATS :eek:

11. jamesdevice

jamesdevice Jötunn

BBC Radio 4 science program today stated that the Chinese word "Chi" as used in this context is actually derived from the Chinese word for the metal, Copper
    Is that correct?
    The program was attempting to draw parallels between Chi, ancient use of copper and copper salts in eastern medicine, and modern discoveries that copper has antibacterial properties

12. unknown-KJN

I believe SsangKall mentioned something much earlier in this thread, about how there is another ideogram for KI other than the one depicting steam rising off of cooked rice.

Happy Hunting! :bow1:

13. Pugil

Pugil Seeker of truth

Not as bad as men who stick the back legs of sheep down their wellies!

14. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member

:eek:

I was referencing a movie

15. unknown-KJN

I trust you're not speaking from personal experience, eh, Pugil? :evil:

EDIT:

Yeah, yeah, the one starring George Clooney. I'm sure Pugil knew that, but just wanted to inject his brand of whimsical humour into the mix. :happy:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2011
  16. Pugil

Pugil Seeker of truth

Nah, I'm not Welsh!

17. unknown-KJN

I thought by "wellies" you were referring to Wellington Boots, not people from Wales. :dunno:

18. Pugil

Pugil Seeker of truth

I did, but the place where you find the most sheep sh*ggers in the UK, is where you also find the most sheep — Wales!

19. elliotmurphy

elliotmurphy Valued Member

Somehow its boggling that you find the sheep and the sheep friends in close proximity, lmao

20. jamesdevice

jamesdevice Jötunn

and when they get too tired they try this instead

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGOGOxtN2lM"]YouTube - What Welshmen do when they're bored[/ame]

Last edited: Apr 8, 2011