jujitsu vs gorilla

Discussion in 'Brazilian Jiu Jitsu' started by sudo02, Jul 30, 2007.

1. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

lol.. anyone that thinks a human with BJJ skills (or any barehanded MA skills) could outdo a primate the likes of a Gorilla, Orangutan or simply even your common Chimpanzee is clearly daft.

I'm surprised anyone even questions it. I'd have thought that maybe that Gorillas weren't included in your local petting zoo might have been a big enough clue...

Wake up.

2. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Hang on I take that all back...male gorillas are wussies.
    Females FTW!

Gorilla ownage

3. Hiroji

Hiroji laugh often, love much

Only Chuck Norris could defeat a gorilla.

He had little trouble with that bear in Walker.

4. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

LOLOLOL! :D

That silverback let's discretion become the better part of valor. His whole harem and all of his children almost turned on him! :D

5. boards

boards Its all in the reflexes!

Pffft Chuck Norris. Obviously when fighting a gorilla Tarzan is the way to go, he kills one using a full nelson to break its neck, after testing it on a lion :D . Can Chuck do that, I think not. :p

6. prowla

prowla Valued Member

Absolutely!
    You wouldn't stand a chance against a chimp, let alone a bigger ape.

7. sudo02

sudo02 Valued Member

i think you would have a good chance against a chimp they dont look that dangerous on the PG adverts, plus they are not that big you might be able to put a knee on it when it shoots in for you. lol.

but my point with the gorilla is could jujitsu enable you to last long enough until help arrives, which for arguments sake is 20-30 sec or so,

would you rather be in guard or under mount for example, either way your pretty stuck but could you survive it?

its all silly talk but its pretty funny

p.s maybe a dreamt the gorilla getting out of that zoo but i am sure it happened

8. Hiroji

A gorilla will tear you apart!, it wont try to mount you, it doesn’t know BJJ!

It will toss you back and forth like a rag doll and mutilate you.

If you did end up under mount the gorilla wouldn’t stay there looking for an arm bar! it would just pick you up and dislocate your bones! with any luck it would throw you that hard you would smash through the fencing and you could escape, crawling in agony to safety.

Then the gorilla would rampage through the zoo killing all that stand in its path until it came across;

Attached Files:

9. Rock Ape

Rock Ape Banned Banned

10. Hiroji

Those meatheads can suck on chucks fist!

11. Ghost Frog

Ghost Frog New Member

Count from one to ten. That's how long it would take Chuck Norris to kill you...Forty seven times.

12. spirez

spirez Valued Member

So how come the BJJ Vs a dog thread got locked?

I actually think the dude had a point, if a dog's on top of you you could try to tie it up and stop it from ripping you a new mouth!