journal

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Problems and Tests' started by shipto, Feb 8, 2004.

1. Greg-VT

Greg-VT Peasant

Read the solutions on the previous pages, and be patient.

2. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

I tried the solutions and I am either doing it wrong or the Journal God's are punishing me for not sacrificing enough chickens. It was just weird because I read of everyone else's problems but my journal still worked. Now my journal is inaccessible as well as I can't read others. I am probably doing something horribly wrong that is why I was hoping to find out if it is a system problem or just my own idiocy. Thanks for the advice anyhow! :D If it is just a matter of waiting, I guess I'll just keep trying the journal once in a while to see if it magically reappears.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2004
  3. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

I guess the journal gods' are still angry :cry: . Tried sacrificing chicken, apparently not good enough, I'm going to go look for an ostrich :D .

4. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Penguins - it has to be penguins.

Ninja penguins better still :D

5. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

Now you are just trying to get me in trouble! :(

(But if I do, will I get my journal back? ;) )

Last edited: Feb 19, 2004
  6. Greg-VT

Greg-VT Peasant

No no no no.... TKD penguins are MUCH nicer for that sort of thing!

7. Greg-VT

Greg-VT Peasant

You'll get your journal back when it's fixed :p.

8. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

Well so far chickens, ostrich, emu and a rather ratty looking pigeon have all been sacrificed :( . I have asked my sister-in-law if all the chinchilla's for fur at her mom's ranch can be slaughtered in honour of Journal god's. I am going to have to move onto larger type animals (watch out moose and polar bears, maybe the odd Winnipeg Walrus :woo: ) if I don't get my journal back soon. I will fast and live on nothing but Cadbury Easter Cream Eggs and Diet Coke :D in hopes of cleansing myself and being worthy once more of journal ownership. Until then be prepared for longwinded posts in various threads (that isn't a threat by the way!) :cry:

9. hongkongfuey

hongkongfuey Kung Fu Geek

Still waiting on updated software. Hopefully soon.

(Sits with fingers and toes crossed!)

It's bugging me more than it's bugging you, I can guarentee!

10. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

Wanted by Winnipeg Zoo!

Okay so far, one Jacob's Antelope, 2 zebras, 4 prairie dogs (they were small so I figured I'd do more of them) and a bison have all been ritualistically dressed in pink lycra and wrestling shoes and sacrificed to the Journal Gods. I am a wanted woman by Winnipeg Zoo. If I don't get my journal back soon I will be spending the rest of my life on MAP from inside the big house. I'll have lots of time to type in my journal then! :cry:

(for all the animal lovers out there and PETA members - this is a joke, only a joke. The only animals that have been harmed in this thread are YODA's patience and my sanity) :D :D

11. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

How come some people can get in, and not others?

12. hongkongfuey

13. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

So you mean I am not getting my journal bacK? :cry: This is a very sad day for me. :cry:

14. hongkongfuey

And one small Kung Fu dog.

15. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

I hit the log out button on the bar at the top, it says all cookies are cleared but I still go back to that page and manually tick off all the boxes and clear cookies. Then I go to the other page and it usually says not available. WHat am I doing wrong?

16. hongkongfuey

17. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

Did as you said.

Got into journal no problem, then clicked 'home', to discover I wasn't logged in.
    Logged in, and journals inaccessible again.

18. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

Ooooh, sorry about that, I was in a sacrificing frenzy and now it looks like it was all for naught. I will have to have a funeral for my journal. Gosh darn it, shucks, and tartar sauce! :woo:

19. Chris.B

Chris.B New Member

Yeay V2 works, I just had to go threw like 1000 threads to get to how to do it. Thank you, just whats diffrent in v3, that would give that problem. I thought the only diff between versions (in the journal area) were the colors.

20. hongkongfuey

It's not the version of the software - it's just the fact that it uses different cookie prefixes that is the issue. You just need to login to the old site (www.martialartsplanet.com/forumsv2) before logging into the journal.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2004