jean claude van damme vs undertaker

Discussion in 'Kickboxing' started by jet, Sep 23, 2003.

?

who would win a fight in real life?

1. the undertaker

25 vote(s)
    51.0%
  2. jean claude van damme

24 vote(s)
    49.0%
  1. jet

jet New Member

first i wanna say that they r my favourites. we all know that both of them played tough guy roles on tv. jean claude is said to be a great kickboxer & undertaker is said to be an awesome wrestler. but remember both movie & wrestling r choreographed. however it duzn't mean that they can't beat an average man. my question is what would happen in real life if undertaker took on van damme.:eek:

2. WhiteWizard

WhiteWizard Arctic Assasain

any chance of you asking some sort of sensible question any time soon?

3. AsSaSiN

AsSaSiN New Member

i get tired of some of you lot, serious all the time, if it aint hardcore MA then it dont matter. answer the kids question, he isnt offecnding you is he!? I think Undertaker would. Jean Claude seems athletic, but im not sure about his MA credentials, there are people who say hes a Kickboxer/karate champ. UT is a wrestler, and pro wrestlers jobs are painful, even if they are fake, so my money is on UT. hes also conditioned excellent.

4. WhiteWizard

WhiteWizard Arctic Assasain

hey i don't mind it just seems to me that his posts round the forum have all asked similar pretty pointless questions

5. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

6. Kof_Andy

Kof_Andy New Member

Haha kickboxing/karate champ? That was ancient history. That was like when he was under 18. All I know of van dam's a super ballet dancer:p;)

7. AsSaSiN

AsSaSiN New Member

Thats ok, but look at his postcount. Hes new, he probably doesnt even know that van damme isnt really "that good", i certainly didnt before i came to this forum. I wouldnt have put it in the jokes forum anyway. Just my opinion :)

Edit - Spelling

8. Cobra

Cobra Banned Banned

This wouldn't be a good fight. Now Bruce Lee vs Andre the Giant would be a huge match. Imagine the brute super strenght and endurance of Andre the Giant against the super quick, supreme technical martial artist master Bruce Lee.

9. 47Ronin

47Ronin New Member

My money is on JCVD. He may not be Karate champ, but we aren't either. He is a tough guy with lots of back ground. Once you know how to punch you punch that way, you don't forget it. Under taker may be strong and whatever but I don't see him being able to get used to a MA's style fight as fast as you may think.

I think one of the best fights would have been Mas Oyama VS. Bruce Lee, or Choki Motobu VS. Gichin Funakoshi.

10. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Van Damme will try to use some speed against 'Taker. Do his split-leg kick he loves so much, Taker will block, step in grab VD's throat and chokeslam, then finish with a lovely Tomstone.

11. Cain

Cain New Member

The wrestler will ALWAYS beat the striker don't you see? :D

|Cain|

12. Kenpo Kicker

Kenpo Kicker New Member

the undertaker because I saw a hell's angel talking to howard stern about kicking van damme's ass. He slipped trying to do a kick and the guy took him out. I do think van damme is a good actor though. He was one of my idols when I was younger. Seems as though he is kenpo/gymnast and unrealistic.

13. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Who or what is the "Undertaker"? Guess I'll go with Van Damme.

14. Adam

Adam New Member

The undertaker: Big name in Pro-rasslin.
    [​IMG]

The hells angel who kicked JCVD's ass was Chuck Zito, golden glove boxer and karate dude. Details can be found on Mr. Zito's webpage here: http://www.chuckzito.com/new1.html

15. Shaolin Dragon

Shaolin Dragon Born again martial artist

So are we talking old-skool Undertaker or American Badass?

16. Don Davies

Don Davies Valued Member

Does it really matter? He is old, slow and boring to watch.

17. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

And yet, he could still probably tan your hide. :D

18. semphoon

semphoon walk idiot, walk.

Sorry, are we actually talking about the practicalities of Jean Claude Van Damme vs the undertaker (a guy who plays a "dead" wrestler).

19. Don Davies

Don Davies Valued Member

Maybe but he is still old, still slow and still boring to watch. Also if you follow wrestling closely you will know he's very selfish, he has been on top for years and never passed the torch to anyone.

He could probably tan your hide to :D

20. Nrv4evr

Nrv4evr New Member

then again, you could run around aimlessly until he leaves an opening, then kick him in the nards...hehe. i doubt even the undertaker could take that. but the chances of the undertaker running around in a drunken rampage...the cops would probably have shot him by then :woo: