Is this the highest graded man in the world?

Discussion in 'Other Styles' started by herbert, Nov 15, 2007.

1. g-bells

g-bells Don't look up!

Ah come on, i've see quite a few 3 tooth wonders in kentucky too :D

just be serious :D

2. nready

nready Verifying DMI pool....

While I have to say that the bango guy in that, is said to have been a master bango player and was on the grand ole oprey.(white trash knowledge)

Though out here in Oklahoma and Arkansas you get off in the woods you might want to watch out for real. The thing where the guy goes, 'oh off that way' is how people give direction down here. Also, a country mile is without a doubt longer. You need to keep your wits about you because the country folk, do have an attitude you don't see in the city. A very defensive and aggressive one.

One thing that is nice is that when the law comes to your land down here, you can tell them leave your weapons in the car. They will do that to.

100,000 % :D

I swears it! :D

3. windtalker

windtalker Pleased to return to MAP

What do tornados and divorces have in common for Ohio residents? Somebody always loses a moble home. :D

4. g-bells

g-bells Don't look up!

Bro, i'm from the inner city, projects, low income housing, no mobile homes :p :D

5. windtalker

windtalker Pleased to return to MAP

Our inner cities are made up of mobile homes. Next you will brag about having things like shoes and running water. :D

Maybe we do have one thing in common. Those cars sitting on blocks in the neighbors yard. :D

6. g-bells

g-bells Don't look up!

*me bragging*

we have running water,shoes and gas heat not electric :D

true that

how about having a stripper living next to you? :D

7. nready

By 'running water', you mean a crick that runs by the house right. So yea we have that I mean running water.

Yea, its nice having a stripper next door, she even practice's when she is not at work.

Dam,(in coming epiphanies) I am white trash. This is just sad, help me I have to move.

8. soyez efficaces

soyez efficaces Valued Member

absolutely nothing

and what would all this mean when faced by drunk Liverpool hooligans armed with chairs, broken bottles and what not???

:D

9. Kwan Jang

Kwan Jang Valued Member

C'mon Peisistratos, what's the point in earning your rank, let alone doctorates, when you can have this guy print them up for you for a fee :rolleyes: . Get with the program.

10. nready

11. Kwan Jang

Kwan Jang Valued Member

I wish you guys had told me about this before I worked so hard for the past 30(+) years. ;)

12. nready

That is the thing that gets me. You will have people that have a lack of regard and over confidence that will use such a thing. I started martial arts when I was 9 years old and have been training ever sense than, now 39.

I also do not do it to be a master, hell I doubt that I will ever teach. I think what I like about the martial arts, is all the people I talk to and in essence have disagreements with,they each have taught me something.

I don't argue much here on the net but that is because my writing is lacking in skill to actually be able to hold my end up. It is like some type of block that requires a different mind set to argue here.

13. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Why Liverpool? We're quite nice really :love:

14. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

You know I've never been. Been Manchester, Warrington but never Liverpool. It's just weird. Of course in Scotland we have no football hooligans.

The Neds knifed them all. ;)

The Bear.

15. g-bells

g-bells Don't look up!

what do you mean running by the house? we just unleash the fire hydrant :D

16. IronDragon

IronDragon Banned Banned

Y'all are lucky, I wish I lived in one of them new fangled houses with running water.
    When I want water, I have to grab my bucket and trek the mile and a half to the well pump and pump it in and bring it back home. :(

I do live with a stripper though and get plenty of free shows :D:D

*It's a shame she only has one leg and 3 teeth left though*

17. soyez efficaces

soyez efficaces Valued Member

you Chelsea??..welcome to Liverpool

they breed them tough in Liverpool..and dirty too :)

saw a brawl once(I was a doorman across the street). One guy(obviously a visitor) started jumping up and down like a thai fighter, as he did so, he got decked from behind by another guy from behind.

all the rank in the budo world not going to save your ass in Liverpool. Pays to run ..the best option :D

paul

18. donb

donb restless spirit

I'm not sure if you guys are too young to remember but "snake eyes" of GI joe was a master of 12 arts and he can stab you 1/4 of an inch away from your heart with a chinese broadsword and intentionally miss any vital arteries/organs.

19. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

We don't have G.I. Joe in the UK it's action man. Who used to be cool until they stopped making the SS uniforms. I had a fine collection of Nazi Action Men, nothing to do with politics, they just had better uniforms.

The Bear.

20. RAbid Hamster

RAbid Hamster Herr Trubelmacher

waffen ss uniforms are cool as was the kit ... but then again so was brit para battledress (excluding weapons which sucked)

ps: A House pah! ... we had it tough ... there were a hundred and fifty of us living in shoe box int middle of road.