Is this the highest graded man in the world?

Discussion in 'Other Styles' started by herbert, Nov 15, 2007.

1. windtalker

windtalker Pleased to return to MAP

The belt and gi sounds like Elvis was the soke of the art form. Was soke the proper term?

The problem with hunting clothes is they were made so that a person could not be seen.

Seriously I never buy into all the marketing and hype out there in the hunting based industry. Never even wear camo and kill all kinds of things for our dinner table.

2. windtalker

Could I steal a local radio DJ? We have one named Kitten on a local station and from the billboard ads she is hot!

3. pj_goober

pj_goober Valued Member

with your 10th dan in hoke-koki-do you almost certainly would be able to, although as hoki-koki-do spokesman I have to publically state that we do not condone using our deadly arts for illicit means, including kidnapping hotties.

4. windtalker

You have'nt seen Kitten before! Let me try and find the radio website.

5. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

What ... how dare you ... that design comes from 10th Century Spain where El Vis kicked the Inuetes out of Florence! I can proved it with a web site I have just written.

I once murdered a supersized big mac with fries but I felt bad for the rest of the day.

The Bear.

6. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

NO NO NO .... he has to pay a special operations fee of .... say ... $500 for the how to kidnap hotties secret training DVD.

The Bear.

7. windtalker

Sorry the Lexington City Hypocrits (I meant Council) had the billboard removed and the pics are no longer on the radio website. If you wanted to check out the WWW.WKQQ.COM site anyway there is a section titled as "T&A" which has lovely phots in categories like...
    Babe of the day
    Stripper of the day
    Bud biker babes
    Along with sections like
    Rate my rack
    Take it easy there mod's. No actual nude pics.
    What a shame Kitten was hot!

8. windtalker

Are these official techniques being used by special forces? From all those magazine ads that's really important to know.

9. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

Dude I know your from Kentuky but I think all that bible, light and space is putting the zap on you.
    I prescribe a 3 month course of New York, stat.

The Bear.

10. windtalker

11. windtalker

Been to Ney York. The place is dirty and noisy. There's no place to hunt unless they allow as much in Central Park. What about Scotland?

12. pj_goober

pj_goober Valued Member

there's every chance that if you go to scotland, you'll be the one being hunted.

That said if you steer clear of Glasgow, and make your way into the highlands there's always the thrill of hunting the reclusive highland haggis..

13. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

Tell you what I'll buy you a celtic football strip and take you down the District bar. You'll have all the bears you can hunt.

You not got a walmart in kentuky?

The Bear.

14. g-bells

g-bells Don't look up!

quick tip :

don't wear your red or blue belts in y-town :rolleyes:

can i buy 4th Dan "street"?

15. koyo

koyo Passed away, but always remembered. RIP.

I would ask that you ignore the rather uncouth remarks of some of my Scottish countrymen and be asured of a polite and dignified welcome should you choose to visit.

respectfully koyo

Attached Files:

16. windtalker

They don't look so different than some folks in the eastern part of this state.

17. koyo

REally? You do realise that that's our WOMEN?

regards koyo

18. windtalker

Sounds like I was born in the wrong country. My wife complains about getting dirty working in her flower bed and won't let me kiss her after she just returned from the gym. Then we have that usual seasonal argument routine that goes something like "You're not putting that in MY freezer" or "Don't even think about coming in the house in those clothes" after a good day in the woods.

Seriously don't you guys hunt foxes or SOMETHING over there?

19. koyo

Weird place Scotland.. we have come to terms with almost daily knife attacks but the thought of hunting animals is not on...go figure.

Fox "hunting" is English aristocracy about a dozen horsemen and forty dogs against a fox.

regards koyo

20. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

I've done hawking but that was a one off. Hell, everything is illegal here the only thing we have to hunt with is harsh language.

The Bear.