Is there a disabled circut for any MA?

Discussion in 'Disabled Martial Artists' started by disabledhero, Sep 29, 2007.

1. lightninrod

lightninrod Valued Member

Uhhhh.... I tried to PM you, but the system here says that I have "insufficient privileges". Any ideas?

2. Melanie

Melanie Bend the rules somewhat.. Supporter

The reason why you currently have insufficient priveleges is because you have less than 50 posts, but once you're over that you'll get the PMs - promise :)

3. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

Remember Adam? He always enjoyed telling me about the one-armed man who competed at a judo tourney he attended. Kept walking away with all the prizes for his weight class. Just awesome.

4. Shrukin89

Shrukin89 Valued Member

Nope, but it's always good to look up to him and try your best and give it your all. :D

5. disabledhero

disabledhero jab jab elbow jab knee

bruce lee is my idol ( even in death ) ever scince i was 4

6. baby kickboxer

baby kickboxer New Member

Well Im Partially Sighted Blind In The Left Eye But Not To Bad Vision In The Right Eye I Have Ben Kickboxing For Just Under 2 Months Now And I Will Take Part In Any Competition I Can The Sight Impairment May Hold Me Back Slightly But I Dont Intend To Use It As An Excuse Not To Fight Or Spar Because Life Every Day Has Its Challenges But It Is How We Deal With Them That Defines Who We Are.

Yes Its Scary Being Disabled I Have Manic Depression Along With The Sight Problem But Its Just More Of A Reason For Me To Get Stuck In There Lol.

7. BentMonk

BentMonk Valued Member

True Fighter

BK - Your attitude is awesome and will carry you far in life and training. I wish you continued success. Train hard, fight hard, and live well. :)