International Manhunt for "tai chi master"!

Discussion in 'Tai chi' started by nzric, Sep 18, 2007.

1. nzric

nzric on lookout for bad guys

Police are looking for Xue (Michael) Naiyin, after his three-year-old daughter Qian Xun Xue (nicknamed Pumpkin by Melbourne police) was abandoned at a Melbourne railway station.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/1/story.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10464444

Xue Naiyin lives in Auckland, NZ, but a few days ago he left his wife’s car at Auckland airport, took a flight to Melbourne, abandoned his daughter then apparently flew on to Los Angeles. Police can’t track him down and have “grave fears” about his wife, who has disappeared from the Auckland home – there is a history of domestic problems.

This guy trains in Wu style taiji and runs a Chinese newspaper. He may have contacts in the tai chi world in Melbourne or in America (he has been out of China for approx. 12 years). He has a website where he claims to be a Wu-style tai chi master.

Put the word out to anyone with tai chi links who may come across this guy, especially in Auckland, LA and/or Melbourne, and lets help catch the numpty.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2007
  2. Lily

Lily Valued Member

OMG!!! That guy who abandoned the child is an MA'ist?!

3. nzric

nzric on lookout for bad guys

Probably also need to note he's in his 50's.

4. Gussigan

Gussigan Valued Member

yeah i heard about this, it's messed up... wife has been missing for like 5 days now i think

5. Angelus

Angelus Waiting for summer :D

lol being MA'ists doesn't automatically make us good people.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2007
  6. Lily

Lily Valued Member

LOL, I know! But I'm sure the media will find an angle to link it to the cult of MA or some such nonsense.

7. pauli

pauli mr guillotine

for god's sake, he can't be that hard to catch. he's a tai chi master, how fast could he possibly be moving?

8. nready

nready Verifying DMI pool....

Yes, I agree it will be the end to are cult! :D
    The United States Military will hunt use all down. Quick run every body! :D
    After all we all pray to the same warrior God Shiva, right? I thought so right oh, Shiva than!

On a serious note: Taiji even Wu Taiji can be done physically fast. Yes that was directed at pauli.

9. Angelus

unfortunately true... :cry:
    reminds me why i have a love-hate relationship with the media...

10. koyo

koyo Passed away, but always remembered. RIP.

Martial arts are about character development. This creep has no character and is NO martial artist.That is one thing I love about Scotland .. You hit a woman..you hit the ground.

regards koyo

11. Taoquan

Taoquan Valued Member

This is a unpleasant reminder of how easy it can be, even for a MA'ist, to stumble from the path of character development as Koyo mentioned. A sad day indeed, but MAs are not without people that do bad things either.

12. Lily

Lily Valued Member

13. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

The body is that of 'pumpkin's' mother.

Seems sort of nuts that police could impound and tow the car but not look in the boot. They sure don't look to swift by finding that the body had been stuffed in the boot of the trunk of a car they'd had impounded for several days. Jeez.

14. pj_goober

pj_goober Valued Member

Are they?

15. Slindsay

Slindsay All violence is necessary

Winner!

16. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Many are. Many aren't. Definitely been done to death at MAP. :p

17. Rebo Paing

Rebo Paing Pigs and fishes ...

And many aren't who think they are .... maybe ... even. :p

18. Angelus

Depressed middle-aged man with debts...
    Where is Dr. Moose?! We need his comments!