Inner power and superhuman abilities

Discussion in 'Silat' started by haidarfarhan, May 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

Do they also use night vision goggles?

2. Monchu

Monchu New Member

We were the third generation taught by Merpati Putih in Jakarta, after Indonesian Special Forces. Most of us were students from two universities in Jakarta.

At that time there was no method for the blinds at all. My teachers, the brothers, they taught us in a traditional way. No documentation at all, even all system was not quite structured as well.

After 1980, one of my teacher mas Budi, the younger brother, he had the idea to develop the energy vibration method for the blinds, not for the breaking stuff purpose only. It can give benefits to the public in general.

The first guinea pig was his son. He trained his son from colour blinds to be able to differentiate colours. His son is an architect now and photographer as well.

He started a camp in Central Java, with a local visually impaired organisation and successfully trained a group of blinds people. (the first video in this thread). Unfortunately, the camp terminated, there was no fund enough to support them

The challenge to explain this system is the term of 'seeing' and 'object' itself.

The closest logic to explain this is from quantum physic theory. The matter is a form of energy wave. An apple transmitted the energy wave that we captured through our senses. If we open our eyes, we say it we 'see' an apple. From our nose, we called it we 'smell' it, and if we touch it, we can sense the texture, the temperature etc.

However, all-seeing, smelling, touching senses are brain activities that created our perception of things, internally. From the apple side, it transmitted the same energy wave.

So this is the basic idea of object detection concept. Even, if you're not trained by our system, you can test this method. Pick two colours paper, and try to feel the different senses through your palm.

Blind people are more sensitive than us. While training them, we're not telling them the name of the colour, red or blue. What we ask them is to detect the object as an object a or an object b. Once they can identify each object a or be, then we tell them the colour of object a is red and object b colour is blue.

In the formal education for the blinds, we educate the visually impaired people based on our perception of seeing an object. We ask them to touch the object, to feel the texture, the dimension etc. and we introduce them the name of the object.

In our system, we help them to expand their inner senses capability in more natural ways.

From the camp, there were two students successfully visualised an object in their mind. Mustafa, passed away, (who rode a bicycle in the video) able to see his sandals, he cried for the first time he saw his sandals. The other man saw his son face for the first time. However, it is an exception, since not all students achieved to visualise object in their mind.

3. Monchu

Monchu New Member

We influenced by Holywood movies about the superhuman or extraordinary things.

Once, my student asked me is it possible to attack someone using inner-power from a long distance? I said, yes it is doable.

There are preparation steps to do that. First, you have to sit down meditate to grow your energy. It will take more than ten minutes, sometimes even longer to increase your energy to a certain level, sometimes it will take an hour or even more. If you're thinking about your mortgage or just arguing with your wife, you will never grow that energy to that level.

Secondly, once you feel that your energy is strong enough, then you have to move it to your palm and convert it as a linear form wave. However, if you lost your focus in a second, then that energy will disappear straight away. The problem is, no opponent will stay there waiting for your preparation.

So to answer your question, the inner-power, object detection etc. is not a function that will replace our natural way to do stuff. It is just a piece of knowledge for all of us to understand that there are a lot of things inside our self that we still don't know yet.

4. Monchu

Monchu New Member

In Australia, Inc. is the registration for a non-profit organisation.

5. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

I'll do it. What do I win when nothing happens?

Knee Rider, Dead_pool and Simon like this.
  6. Dead_pool

So this is a recent thing. Not traditional silat.

Your understanding of "quantum" is incorrect, quantum only operates on the very very small scale, and not anything like what your saying.

And if you method was valid (its not) there's no reason why this couldn't be a 360 degrees skill.

Of we apply occams razor, it's more likily your methodology allows cheating.

What was the cause of the students blindness? Some brain injuries result in conscious blindness, but still allow the unconscious to see.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and you are currently failing on even the basics.

Does your Inc registered charity have an ID number?

Knee Rider likes this.
  7. Dead_pool

BBC Radio 4 - The Infinite Monkey Cage, Series 11, When Quantum Goes Woo

If anyone is interested here's a bbc podcast explaining how charlatans use the word quantum.

"Brian Cox and Robin Ince are joined on stage by Bad Science author, Ben Goldacre, Professor of Particle Physics at Manchester University, Jeff Forshaw, and comedian Sara Pascoe. They'll belooking at why quantum physics, in particular, seems to attract some of the more fringe elements of pseudoscience and alternative medicine, and whether there is anything about the frankly weird quantum behaviour of particles, like the ability to seemingly be in two places at once, that really can be applied to the human condition. When spiritual healers and gurus talk about our own quantum energy and the power of quantum healing, is it simply a metaphor, or is there more to this esoteric branch of science that we could all learn from?"

Pretty In Pink, Knee Rider and Simon like this.
  8. Knee Rider

Knee Rider Valued Member Supporter

And yet you have never done it and can never do it. You don't understand it and can't demonstrate it to any degree and it exists purely as a hypothetical event which you have extrapolated from your belief in intangible cod-science and spiritualism.

Your honest answer to your student's question should have been

"I don't know, but I really hope so".

I'll also say that I'm happy to stand in front of you for as long as it takes for you to convert your undefined internal force into linear wave power or for you to give up.

Dead_pool likes this.
  9. Monchu

Monchu New Member

If you read my posting earlier what I said to the student, the chance of someone to grow their inner-power and convert it to become a linear wave is little. It is not about someone willing to wait or not.

The exercise to practice the method is to turn off a candle from a distance in a closed room. I did it 30 yrs ago while still active as a student, and only successfully turn it off twice, the rest mostly failed. It is hard to maintain our mind, emotions and concentration always in a stable condition. However, based on that experienced that's why I know it is doable to convert the energy to be a linear wave form. It is not just a theory or hypothetical.

10. Monchu

Monchu New Member

Yes, you're right about quantum theory, that's why I said the closest explanation. I don't have any other idea to explain the inner-power in common sense.

The inner-power development is more an individual experience. That's the reason it can't be a generic skill where on average all students achieved the same result. The analogy is between logic and art. We can teach student mathematics, and on average most student can achieve the same understanding, but not in art subject.

I don't want to claim any extraordinary thing here. If you don't believe in human inner-power or object detection etc. don't believe it, just simple as that.

11. Dead_pool

Or some students cheat, some do not.

Candles do go out sometimes on their own, which is more likily, there was a stray draught, or you have super normal abilities.

12. Dead_pool

But you are.......

See how that's a problem.....

13. Dead_pool

I'm just quoting this for my own personal ego.

14. Monchu

Monchu New Member

I don't want to practice it to anybody and never willing to do that as well. That's not the aim of learning the inner-power energy.

What I suggest to you if you want to know it, study it and experience it by your self. I'm not promoting my school here to you; you can learn it from Yoga meditation or from traditional Chinese martial arts as well. Most traditional martial arts or silat, at some points, teach this subject as their core knowledge.

15. Dead_pool

You just said your teacher invented this in the 1980's

So which is it, is it traditional silat, or is it something invented in the 1980's?

16. Dead_pool

See, invented in the 1980's.

17. Monchu

Monchu New Member

Hi all,

The reason I'm signed in this forum because I found my videos posted in this thread, and I just want to provide information related to that videos.

As I mentioned in my first comment, I don't believe in the superhuman thing, and I don't want to get involved in the arguments of this threads. I don't want to change someone opinion as well. If you don't agree with what I said here, that's not my problem.

There are already many discussion between chi, inner-power practitioners and non-believers on the internet and never-ending. In the end, mostly, it always becomes a personal attack each other, out of topic, not a healthy conversation anymore and wasting our time.

If someone travell to Australia and Melbourne, I'm open to meet just contact me. I'm using my name here, and easy you can find my details on facebook.

Cheers.

18. Knee Rider

Knee Rider Valued Member Supporter

You didn't say the chances were little. You said it was doable and that the only issue was building your energy, which can take 10mins to an hour. You then laid out steps to do so.

If it won't consistently work to snuff a candle you have no basis to assert it is doable to use as an an attack. I also have to add that I completely reject the measure of snuffing a candle flame as proof of any power and that that nonsense went out as s popular trick decades ago.

If you are sincere then you are suffering from some huge unintentional blind spots in my view.

Dead_pool likes this.
  19. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

It's your problem if your students and followers are peddling a load of nonsense.

Dead_pool likes this.
  20. Dead_pool

No one here has been personal, if your unwilling to answer public claims you've made of your own practises, including what your registered charity numbers are etc, then it looks exceptionally poor to any prospective students.

So to sum up,
    _1) you've made extraordinary claims
    2) your explanations have been debunked easily
    3) you've now claim we're being personal and rude (we're not)
    4) you claim answering questions is a waste if your time.

If I was an unkind man, I'd suggest you know you exactly what your doing, and that's why you know you can't defend it......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.