Info on Scottish clubs

Discussion in 'Aikido' started by Phantom Power, Aug 9, 2006.

1. Phantom Power

Phantom Power Valued Member

Hi,

Can anyone advise on a good Aikido club in the West Coast of Scotland, please, preferably North Ayrshire area? I found this club http://www.aikibudo.org.uk/ the Shuhari Budo Kan in Kilwinning, but the contact details are not valid :confused: I've sent a note to the general association's contact address but in the meantime any advice or recomendations would be much appreciated.

2. Dave Humm

Dave Humm Serving Queen and Country

Hi Mate..

PM on its way to you... I have information not for general circulation

3. kidude

kidude New Member

It might be a bit out of your way, but there's a good club in East Kilbride. Their website is www.kiaikidoscotland.co.uk It's Ki Aikido so it's a slightly different approach from the Iwama. I wouldn't mind seeing an Iwama club actually.

4. koyo

koyo Passed away, but always remembered. RIP.

makotokai.co.uk

regards koyo

5. Phantom Power

Phantom Power Valued Member

Thanks guys,

I found a club and have been training for a couple of months & loving every second of it.

PS- I hope to one day venture up to Glasgow to train in your club Koyo, but going by your photos, I'll wait until my ukemi is on par :D

6. Stuart Rider

Stuart Rider Valued Member

Does anyone know of any clubs in Fife?

7. koyo

koyo Passed away, but always remembered. RIP.

You shall be made most welcome Phantom power. All techniques are applied relative to the experience of the attacker.I am sure you will enjoy yourself.

regards koyo