In four hours, I'm 18 years old - AKA legal! :D

Discussion in 'Celebrations!' started by flutterfists, May 8, 2006.

1. flutterfists

flutterfists Valued Member

I know. I was just teasin' ya.

xingyiboxer - Why?

2. watto86

watto86 Nah brah I'm not gone

I know. Its all good. I was also saying that in case anyone did actually get the wrong idea. Being on the interet can be difficult cos people can't see your facial expressions or hear the tone in your voice to distinguish what you meant with what you said and how you say it. So often I do stuff like this to cover my ass so someone doesn't go, "ZOMG! U R teh *******! Stop saying dat!"
    Why? You got something to say about Australia? lol

3. xingyiboxer

xingyiboxer New Member

Oh, because the wildest guys I've met were from Australia. One taught me to snowboard. After 10 minutes into the lesson 'Okay, mate, enough with that, on to the expert slopes." LOL

And a bunch of my friends in college went there after college on a trip and had the best time. They said every night was just a blast, and every day they got invited to do something somewhere by somebody. Like they met and partied with the guys that do the cup races, and got to sail on the Australian boat. Basically they said the Aussies are always out doing something, party like crazy, and are extremely friendly.

But I wouldn't know firsthand. Never been out of the Americas, myself. :(

4. flutterfists

watto86 - LOL, I get ya. And no, nothin's wrong with Australia. I was just curious why you wanted to go there. Like if you had family to visit or something.

xingyiboxer - Sounds like a wild trip. An old friend of mine took a trip there when he was 15 and had a blast. He brought back a ton of pictures, too...

5. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

So wheres the pic? ;)

6. flutterfists

Persistent fellow, aren't you? :p

It's 9:30 AM where I live and I'm at work. I don't think the boss'll be amused if I suddenly start taking pictures of myself. ;) Gotta wait till after TKD class tonight.

7. watto86

I said it before and i'll say it again. Its all good. :D

8. Shrukin89

Shrukin89 Valued Member

All of this time I thought you were a guy. Well... I'm shocked, taken by suprise. I didn't even look at your profile. lol

9. flutterfists

LOL, don't worry, it happens pretty frequently. :D I've been a tomboy my whole life, and I guess it rubs off on my typing style. And the whole male avatar thing makes it all the more convincing.

10. Shrukin89

Shrukin89 Valued Member

lol. I gotta tell ya, my ex liked being a tomboy all her life too. She said something that all of her other friends in North Bay dresses up the same as she does, baggy pants, loose shirts. But the difficult thing is to come across whether they are a guy or a girl from their backside.

Last edited: May 11, 2006
  11. flutterfists

Hahaha! I guess you've got a point.

The great thing about being a tomboy is using the element of surprise against the men. When you dress like a guy all the time, that's how they expect you to look when they see you. Then when you dress like a girl (i.e. dresses, figure-fitting girly clothes, etc.) , all the guys go :eek: :love: . So much fun. :D

12. narcsarge

narcsarge Masticated Whey

You are just plain evil! But you know those boys just fall over when tomboys get all pertied up! :Angel: :D ;)

13. medi

medi Sadly Passed Away - RIP

Yarrrs that's been done to me before. It feels like getting run over.

14. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

thus the dynamic conundrum of lady-boys for all of us here at MAP. :p

15. xingyiboxer

xingyiboxer New Member

All I can say is getting older sucks. I am so jealous of 18 year olds because they say wisdom or maturity or whatever makes up for old age, but it just doesn't.

16. watto86

Seen as how we can't see much in your profile. Would you mind telling us how old you are?

17. xingyiboxer

xingyiboxer New Member

No. Let's just say that when I was in school, AC/DC was a popular band and nobody had heard of HIV yet.

18. flutterfists

In a good way, right? ;)

Sorry I haven't posted a picture yet, guys. Something came up... I'll be trying again tomorrow though. :p

19. xingyiboxer

xingyiboxer New Member

What really sucks is when you reach an age when anybody younger than you seems too young to go out with...

And anybody the same age or older seems just TOO old.

Okay, enough with this thread!!! Watch out, Flutterfists, they're all just trying to get into your pants. :)

20. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

I felt like that when I was ten years old. Now I feel the same way at forty-something!

You say that like it's a bad thing...

;)