I'm Back

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by BlueDragon1981, May 7, 2006.

1. BlueDragon1981

BlueDragon1981 In the House of Draven

I have been dropping by sparatically but now that I have graduated I can post a little more...I am still busy but hopefully i will post a couple more often than before. You will see me mostly in the video game section or the computing section because my MA has dropped off. I will start practicing again once I get a job in line and a new instructor.

I do run my own forum that deals with Gaming, RPG's (the pen and paper variety), Movies, Books, Computers and an off topic area that covers sports, business, politics, and other things. So that does take a chunk of time.

My websites also take a chunk of time. They are nothing special but I try...lol. I have a site that is my portal page that links to all my sites, hint ... check signature...lol.

My degree by the way if anyone was interested in that is a Bachelors of Science in Business Management, I also have an Associates in Business Information Systems. Currently I'm looking into jobs which is hard in the area I live. I did have an interview where if I do get the job I will be an assistant manager and learn the role of manager and hopefully be a manager of my own store in a year. So I am really hoping to get that one....

Anyway there you go....now you know all about me...hopefully i can continue to post.

2. Melanie

Melanie Bend the rules somewhat.. Supporter

Welcome back BlueDragon :)

Sounds like you have kept yourself pretty busy what with the forums and your training. I do hope you get that job you mentioned and I do hope you get back to training as son as possible. :)