If It Is FAKE

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by The Force, Jul 18, 2008.

1. The Force

The Force Valued Member

NINJUTSU?

Banke Shinobinoden Kensyujyo

Main Website (Japanese): http://www.eonet.ne.jp/~bankeshinobi/

Koka and Iga Ninjutsu

Chairman Instructor: Yasushi KIYOMOTO

NINJUTSU CLASS INFORMATION:

Health Methods:

*Kappo *Douin *Karumi *Syokuyou *Kiai etc.

Fortune Telling and Exorcism techniques:

*Mippou *Kaji *Futomani *Tonkou *Shinpou etc.

Ancient Japanese Martial Arts:

*Jyosui-Ryu Shintougunden

*Izumoshin-Ryu Heiho

*Takenouchi-Ryu Koroshatemi No Den

*Shindenfudo-Ryu Kiho

*Ichijyoho Koppojutsu

*etc.

Ancient Tactics and Ninja Techniques:

*Koka Shinobi No Den

*Iga Shinobi No Den

*Tanba Murakumo-Ryu Shinobi No Hou

*Nanboku-Ryu Gunpou

The common class is taught at the Kanto Branch Dojo in Sagamihara-shi, Japan. The dojo is open to all people regardless of age, sex, or race. An interview process is required before being accepted into the dojo to study and/or train.

It is well-known in Japan that there are only two people who legitimately carry on authentic Ninjutsu. These two people are Yasushi Kiyomoto and his teacher Jinichi Kawakami. There are no other people qualified to teach authentic Ninjutsu in Japan or anywhere else in the world.

"Banke Shinobinoden Kensyujyo (Koka and Iga Ninjutsu)" Kanto Branch contact information:

Postal Address:

1-1, 7Cyoume, Seishin, Sagamihara City, Kanagawa

JAPAN 229-1116

Phone: 042-751-5614 (country code 81)

Email: y_kymt@nike.eonet.ne.jp

"Honbu Dojo": Fukui, Waksa-Cyo

*There are no branches overseas.*
    ------------------------------------------------------

I know many here have gone through this discussion upon the authenticity of M.Hatsumi's teaching. I am here to say something else. IF what many have explored so far is not the true art of Ninjutsu, then what is it that has been explored thus far? I mean it sure has to be a martial art right?

You see this is what I have come to realize long ago. No martial art came from a book or scrolls or any material... everything came from the Self. A kick is a kick and you can kick however you wish or train yourself to kick using the awareness of the Self. A punch is a punch, here is my hand and now I am going to knock you out and I swing or deliver a straight forward punch right in your face knocking you out.. and I can punch however I wish or train myself to punch using the awareness of my Self.

And the same goes to everything else. This is what Bruce Lee realized, hence he said ,"you know what I would like to think of myself? As a human being..." and he said ,"I mean that-is the expression of the human body, nothing else, unless we have four arms and three legs then we can have a different set of fighting."

We are what we are and our thoughts seperate us, how far we can see, how aware we are, how much we can feel and sense allows us to move further, to do more...so much that in other people's eyes we can truly become something else entirely.

Batman Begins:

Bruce Wayne: You're vigilantes.

Henri Ducard: No, no, no. A vigilante is just a man lost in the scramble for his own gratification. He can be destroyed, or locked up. But if you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, and if they can't stop you, then you become something else entirely.

Bruce Wayne: Which is?

Henri Ducard: A legend, Mr. Wayne.

We are The Self, stop containing your kick in a box calling it the Muay Thai Kick or stop containing yourself in a box as The Karate Fighter or a Ninjutsu practitioner. Hence Bruce Lee was too worried to even give the name JKD to the knowledge he grew into. Because then it would become like a religion, people would just see it as another martial art, as another box, seperate, another container, another body... BODY... when Bruce Lee wanted to say we are like water, formless and free and always flowing / growing endlessly. And that we are One.

Bruce Lee: "Having no style as your style, no limit as your limit."

Bruce Lee: "Man the creative individual is always more important than any established style or system."

Because it is us that make something grow as we grow. You don't need to enter a martial art class to know how to fight if you could think far and carry your physical temple in unity with your spirit and mind... to what extent you can think you train your body to reach that level. Because Muay Thai, Kung Fu and so on did not begin from a class, a book or any material but from the Self. It began from within Oneself and that knowledge and beyond is in each one of us too. A martial art class is nothing more than a place that gives you the time to explore yourself this way, that is what it is intended to do. The rest, such as what respect means, how you must show it etc are just ideas, preferences that carried so long that it became traditions as something you cannot change. The Teacher who we see as someone who has explored more moves and ideas than us are here to show that it is within us too, hence Bruce Lee said:

"I have nothing to teach, only to help you explore yourself."

So to those who are worried about whether something is real or not, or feeling insecure. Let me tell you, everything is real in you and that's what matters. Just explore yourself, grow, become, experience and define who you wish to be. Enjoy your life.:) Don't be too carried away by something that you see as great, such as the word Ninja, it can just influence you.. know it is you that define something, not the other way around. Hence to the question of which martial art is better, the answer is simple... it's all in the fighter, The Self.

This life is about You, not the past..the art. You are here to carry yourself foward, not to set yourself within a body of what was. Nothing that is outside of you is not inside of you already. So to whichever body that says ,"we are the real one," you have a lot of growing to do puppets.

Thank you very much for your time.:)

2. lostandseaking

lostandseaking Valued Member

Good post as I am sure you know this topic will start alot of the old flames so I thought I would get this in first.

3. Sweeper

Sweeper Banned Banned

Part of the ninjutsu sales pitch is that these moves were tested in Feudal Japanese battles. If it is "made up", and you don't test things in competitions, how do you know your stuff works in a real situation?

Also, ethically, what kind of teachers are these if they are liars, which goes against the BJK organizational ethics?

4. Xoote

Xoote Banned Banned

good post thanks

5. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

The plot of the OP is as divergent as the plot of a recently released movie called "Hancock." What the hell does the last half of your post have to do with the first half of your post?

The first half belonged in the Ninjutsu forum and was flame worthy. The last half belonged in the JKD forum, and was pretty meh.

6. Topher

Topher allo!

1. Pure nonsense
    2. Wut?!
    3. :turtle:

7. Banpen Fugyo

Banpen Fugyo 10000 Changes No Surprise

hahahah

+1

The only people who think that was a good post Ive never seen in the forums before.

8. deivu

deivu Valued Member

WTF are u talking about man. hahahaha Batman dialog dude u r smoking some good stuff..

9. The Force

The Force Valued Member

That's exactly what I mean, see how you seperated the both when both are simply an expression of the Soul through the human body. It's like music, sound is one word but the sound varies in many expressions. My post belonged in no category, you are pointing at this body of river and that body of river but I am in the depth of the sea who does not see the seperation. Water is water.

Hatsumi may be fake, I am here not to be on any side, I meant to say whether in pain or pleasure, whether in the lie or in the truth, in the dream or in the reality, you will always learn something about yourself. And that will always be real. If Hatsumi is fake, that debate has been going on forever and I am not here to address on that.

The reason I pasted upon the Japanese Ninjutsu who says they are real is simple, that none is outside of you is not within you already. The saying ,"master yourself and you master everything," is true. I just meant to say it is about You, expand endlessly as you learn that which you choose. Whether it is fake Ninjutsu or real or other martial arts, no matter what, the truth is ,"I am who I am and I can do this because I can, all of this is the expression of my Soul through the human body, there is no seperation within my expression as Karate, Ninjutsu, Muay Thai and so on, there is only my endless expression." A true master will point to the truth within you, he won't point you at a scroll and say ,"study that, that is important, this is everything..," etc and if there is anything you have to explore in that, you only explore yourself.

The animated movie Kung Fu Panda that had to do with the dragon scroll as if all the truth was there, had nothing in it, when the Panda looked into it, all he saw was himself..that's the best thing. That part wasn't a joke, it was truth. So yes with this I am done. Thank you very much.:)

10. The Force

The Force Valued Member

So you are saying no logical or thinkable ideas are ever applied in movies, always been BS. Ok cool.

11. Marnet

Marnet Banned Banned

Good for you.

Can you please link some of video clips of both these authentic ninjutsu teachers. (Not the ones we have already seen)

12. Canit

Canit Valued Member

I hope you are done. If not, please hit the bong AFTER you post here.

Thank YOU very much!