I Need Help On Roku TV Remote

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Johnobrien, May 18, 2021.

1. Johnobrien

Johnobrien New Member

Hello friends. First of all, I want to say that I am new to this forum, and this is my first post. I can't use my Roku TV Remote. I don't understand if there is a problem with the remote or if I am doing something wrong. Can anyone help me with this? Any help will be appreciated.

2. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

This is a weird place for the query.

Does it need pairing again with the box/stick?

(Little button in the battery compartment)

3. Johnobrien

Johnobrien New Member

Thanks for replying. I'm sorry to post here. I found this (link deleted) article after searching on Google yesterday. I solved the problem by using the few steps mentioned there. I just manually paired the Roku Remote, the issue was fixed.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2021
  4. Dan Bian

Dan Bian Neither Dan, nor Brian

I'm utterly perplexed....

... Do you practice martial arts, or did you just pop in to ask us about streaming devices?

5. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Well.....it is off topic

axelb and Dan Bian like this.
  6. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

I nominate this thread for "Best Thread of 2021" when it comes around.

Mitch and Dan Bian like this.
  7. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

Mod note: link was deleted. It was completely unrelated to Martial Arts and answered a question only relevant to the person who posted it. Welcome to MAP Johnobrien. Glad you found your answer. I am sure you didn't want to accidently give the impression you were using MAP for sneaky advertising to that link, so I am sure you don't mind it being deleted. ;)

Our Terms of service, which includes terms regarding advertising and posting links, can be found by clicking on the "Terms and Rules" button on the bottom right hand corner of every page.

Dan Bian and Dead_pool like this.