How to disable a dog?

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by The Decay of Meaning, Jun 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Decay of Meaning

The Decay of Meaning Valued Member

This might sound corny, but a lot of people have been attacked by dogs, or been in a conflict where a dog has engaged a person while in a fight. I have. I solved it with my own special way. But I want to know if anyone here has any idea how to get a dog to stop attacking you. Or, if neccesary, disable the dog permanently.

I was wondering, how to disable a dog? I have heard a technique with raising the back legs of the dog really fast upwards, and then smacking them together downwards... It is supposed to kill the dog immediately.

2. Shotochem

Shotochem Master of Baby-Do-Jitsu..

Dogs are fast and getting around behind one without it biting your **** off is highly unlikely. :bang:

Either kick it as hard as you can or nail it as ahard as possible on the nose.
    This will yeild better results.

Another old military tactic for a dog attacking was to make a fist and jam it downthe dogs throat and keep jamming it until the offending animal choked itself to death.

If confronted by a dog I stand my ground and stare it down never reak eye contact and look as big and intimidating as possible and yell firmly at it. Dogs have a pack mentallity and if you present yourslf as the Alpha Dominant it will usually back down and submit.

(I can't believe I actually gave a serious answer to this question..... :confused: )

3. Guizzy

Guizzy with Arnaud and Eustache

Also bear in mind that an attack dog (not only large dogs, but any dog bred to fight/defend/guard) will win over a human being. Easily.

4. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

What is it with you people?

Everyone once in a while there is the 'Let's beat up dogs' thread.

Give me a break. :bang:

5. Llamageddon

Llamageddon MAP's weird cousin Supporter

Sometimes the size/weight/aggressiveness of the dog doesn't matter. If it gets territorial or feels threatened, it will attack. Simple as.

6. The Decay of Meaning

The Decay of Meaning Valued Member

This thread was not created for the purpose of animal abuse. Take it easy.

Dog attacks happen all the time. Why not talk about it?

7. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

Its talked about regularly ..... use the SEARCH function ....

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.