how much ?

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by natxanadu, Jun 17, 2003.

1. natxanadu

natxanadu Banned Banned

I think I'm paying to much for Bujinkan training in the UK,

how much does it cost you too train ?

or what do you think is a reasonable ammount to pay ?

Thanks all

2. Sonshu

Sonshu Buzz me on facebook

I used to pay £4 per lesson

Hope this helps

Think it was £30 per year membership. Grades were about £30 each irrespective of what level you are at.

SONSHU

3. SilentNightfall

SilentNightfall Eien no Ninja

If you want to do a lil' U.S. to U.K. calculation, I'm paying only $30 per month (or $7.50 per class if I prefer) for Papa-san's classes. Hope that helps in some way.

4. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

$100.00 a year. 50 for my Bujinkan membership and 50 for dojo dues. Which go towards things like the new mats we got, t-shirts and if memory serves right they even had a barbecue one year.

5. pgm316

pgm316 lifting metal

Damn that is cheap kurohana.

I think monthly, quarterly or annual charges are a great idea!

6. Darkflight

Darkflight New Member

I pay £15/year club membership then £15/month for training, 90 minute session once a week. £25/month for two sessions a week. No idea about grading or anything. There's occasional seminars and whathaveyou that're free. I get the strong impression my tutor is not in it for the money.

7. wayofthedragon

wayofthedragon The Defender

I use to pay only $25 per month for 2 nights a week

8. natxanadu

natxanadu Banned Banned

Thanks everyone I'm paying £49 per month, If you go twice a week thats not too bad, but if I can only make it once a week as per recently, its to much.

But I think £49 a month is quite a lot in the U.K

9. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

In my case, my instructor converted his garage into a dojo, so no overhead. As for his fee, like I said there are only dojo fees, he teaches because of his love for the art.

10. Solane

Solane New Member

I trained at the leasure center so I paid the money to them direct, it was about £2.50 to £3.50 a lesson depending on age. that was in scotland.
    Oh I should point out that each lesson was 2 hours long and there were 2 lessons a week one on a tuesday night and one on a sunday afternoon. The £2.50/3.50 was the leasure center charge for the rent of the room only.
    The yearly fee and grading fee were separate to this amount and sorted by our instructor. We just paid the standard bujinkan amounts for these.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2003
  11. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

oh, there are 3 classes a week lasting 2 1/2 to 3 hours a night.