hitting a man while he's down?

Discussion in 'MMA' started by gt3, Aug 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

Wow, certainly an exciting last 4 pages. NOT.

Look, on a certain level t3 is right. MMA is bloody, violent, and rough. So was pankration, early boxing, kickboxing, weapons fighting, nhb, the full contact stuff all the old-timers like Norris and Wallance did. SO WHAT?

I really hate it when people try to cram spirituality down everyone's throats. I don't object to MA for fitness (so long as it's distinguishable as an actual MA and makes sure that it tells its students it is just for fitness and not for self-defense). But that's not what everyone wants. The delightful irony, of course, is that gt allegedly studies one of the most brutal MAs around! T'ai Chi, in its purist form, is a fighting art.

He'll go out in the world and learn the hard way that niot all MAs were created by some monk meditating on a rock in China. Whatever. May the door hit him where the good lord split him.

2. Timmy Boy

Timmy Boy Man on a Mission

I always find it amusing when people argue for ages, clearly indicating that they're up for it, then make out that they would respond but they're too above arguing with you, but still carry on arguing afterwards.

3. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

And then leave in a big ole drama queen-esque hissy fit. Like any of us care he left 'cuz he doesn't like us anymore?

4. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Ok - move along please - show's over :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.