Hello's and Goodbyes.

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by cptequinox, Aug 24, 2013.

1. cptequinox

cptequinox Warrior Poet.

I participated some months ago in a thread regarding the effectiveness of Ninjutsu and in particular Soke Hatasumi and got far too involved in the thoughts of others.

Particularly in regard to a certain member who had had, certain thoughts in another part of the forum, in which I tried to console them.

To my shame, I for some reason or another brought this outer conversation (totally unrelated) into the discussion at hand, and was (quite rightly) banned for a certain amount of time.

The people and moderators involved know who they are, and to all I apologize, not only for wasting their time, but for the fact I insulted a certain person that was most likely in the most dire need of understanding.

My apologies to those tho do not know me (or anything about this incident) and the melodramatic connotations this whole post may entail, but as a self imposed punishment I wished to make this public apology for all those concerned, not for self aggrandisement but out of genuine humility (and humiliation on my own part)

The comments made at that time where said during a particularly hard part of my life (not that this excuses it one jot) and I hope that all those involved can forgive me.

Thank you all, and thank you for listening (particularly those I bored senseless).

2. hatsie

hatsie Active Member Supporter

Ah, are space ships made out of margarine..... oh, what time is it? , [ rubs eyes and yawns]
    Think I nodded off then, what were you saying? :D

They say it takes a big man to humbly appolligise, well done.

A friend once told me at a dark moment, when things are that bad and your at rock bottom the only way is up!
    Good luck

Last edited: Aug 24, 2013
  3. Count Duckula

Count Duckula Valued Member

I have no clue what this was about despite being active in this particular area of MAP. So whatever it was couldn't have been that bad or it would have been memorable enough that I'd remember.

Anyway, welcome back.

4. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

Cool man! Are you sticking around? :D

5. cptequinox

cptequinox Warrior Poet.

I'll still be around mate, aye :)

6. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

Sweet, it's good having you around :3