Hello with doughnuts and Chi!

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Sapphiregem, Nov 2, 2005.

1. Sapphiregem

Sapphiregem New Member

Hello!

Im quite a newbie to both this site and to martial arts in general, although Ive always had an interest in it. I was referred to this site by my lovely friend Reikislapper (hewo!!)

My main interests are in Tai Chi and I have done a little Chi Gung when I was attuned to Reiki.

Nice to be here
    hugs
    Carla
    :Angel:

2. reikislapper

reikislapper see you on the flypaper

Hi Carla,

I suppose you learned how to use weapons then with the doughnuts lol.
    It's great to see another reiki practitioner in here, we could do with a few more like you to actually show what reiki is all about. There's plenty of time for that one lol. I hope you enjoy the forum and show us what your made off lol.
    welcome to you.
    lisa xx :D

3. Sapphiregem

Sapphiregem New Member

Oh yerse Im rather good at the art of doughnut slinging! Ive noticed im not the only belly dancer here too which is cool - its a dance form that seems to be gaining more and more popularity and is also a wonderful means of excercise as it really does work muscles you would never have thought you have.

Thankyou for the welcome Lisa and a big congratulations on you becoming a reiki master, you are definetly ready for it and I will be there too before the year is out.

Huggles!
    Carla
    :love:

4. reikislapper

Thank you Carla, I didn't have the chance to say anything about being a reiki master to anyone on here but what the hell, it's on here now and I'm really pleased about it. You will find the right time to join the ranks of being a reiki master, it's not a race and just enjoy it. I'll look forward to hearing the good news when you decide to do this btw I don't intend to follow suit about the bellydancing though lol
    lisa xx

5. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

OMG!!!!
    I'm... rea... reach... reaching.... sa.... sacch... saccharin over... overload!
    Must... fight.. fi.... fight the warm... fuz... fuzzy feel... feelings...

:eek:

LOL! :D
    Welcome to MAP!

6. Sapphiregem

Sapphiregem New Member

hahahahaha!!!!!!

oh those fuzzies are addictive arent they!
    more huggles
    Carla
    :love:

7. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Hi Carla, welcome to MAP :)

You know Lisa? Aw gawd nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :bang: :bang: :bang:

:p :D

8. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

Welcome Carla :)

9. Sapphiregem

Sapphiregem New Member

yes, yes I do arf arf!
    :D

10. Sapphiregem

Sapphiregem New Member

hi Pacificshore, thankyou for the welcome :)

11. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

You're her dog? :confused:

But seriously, welcome to MAP. Enjoy your stay, but please don't wee against the trees.

12. Sapphiregem

Sapphiregem New Member

well to tell you the truth im more of a werebunny - and I became one before all that wallace and grommit nonsense!!!!

funny film though !

:p

13. Jesh

Jesh Dutch Side Of The Force

Welcome to MAP... :)

14. reikislapper

And what do you mean by that !!!!, you cheeky mare lol.

You are Sooooo busted, mate :D
    lisa :Angel:

15. Vexed

Vexed New Member

Welcome aboard.