Hello, my instructor needs some advice

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by kayrellie, Mar 17, 2019.

1. kayrellie

kayrellie New Member

Hey guys! I've been training with my muay thai instructor for over a year now, but he has had some trouble getting new students into his gym. He has a $500 monthly budget to advertise his classes but is still sort of stuck. I was thinking about FB advertising but wanted to get a second opinion on what works great for martial arts schools

Do any of you fellow instructors/trainers have any recommendations for what you think works best for attracting more dedicated students and perhaps what to stay away from?

2. Jakeygla

Jakeygla New Member

Hello, kayrellie! In terms of FB advertising, making a short instructional video may showcase what the gym and the instructor has to offer.

3. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

Facebook will also target your exact demographic and do so quite effectively.

4. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

500 a month is loads, we spend about 50 a month and get plenty of interest, you can set up a few targeted adds on Facebook, plus make a few picture and video posts, and encourage every one to share them.

I instagram is big too.