Hello, leave a response, thanks

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by DamianL, Sep 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

Ouch! :eek:

LMAO er no I don't think so !! :D :D

2. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

[​IMG]

Please don't feed them, this isn't fun anymore. :bang:

3. Hiroji

Hiroji laugh often, love much

damo try throwing those punches while your moving, their is no foot movement in your clip and no opponent is just gonna stand their and get hit. Try throwing punches while moving forward like that and you will struggle and prob fall flat on your ass. 10/10 though for ****ing everyone off! ;). If you think your a gifted fighter why dont you go to a class?. makes better sense than filming yourself windmilling with no top on in your toilet!. stop ****ing about and seek proper tuition. or are you too pig headed and scared to go? big man! :D

4. DamianL

DamianL New Member

I'm tired.of this.you are insane,,,there is NO WAY, you could avoid that.

you couldn't even see each punch,,I'm doing more than it looks,,thats what annoys me. you can't see,, but you tell me off etc. they were going as fast as you can blink,,you just missed em.
    it looks slow, coz it's going that fast,,and now I'm not gonna reply anymore,,this is stupid.

5. Melanie

Melanie Bend the rules somewhat.. Supporter

Thank heavens. I'll be glad to see the back of this thread quite honestly.

6. Hiroji

hehehe i never said they were slow. they are very fast punches but come on, why not go to a class? why not? dont you like advice? if not then go play street fighter or something! ;)

7. scaythe

scaythe Valued Member

Wouldn't hold your breath to be honest. I think he enjoys the attention a bit too much. As long as someone's poking holes in his delusions of grandeur they're paying attention to him, so I'd guess his replies will keep coming regardless of what he says. Of course, he's welcome to keep posting and prove me right. Or to prove me wrong and stop posting. From my point of view, either is good :)

8. Hiroji

why!? this guys an all time star! one to remember! dont you think!???? hehe :)

9. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

In that case.... suffice it to say you made your Intro here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.