Have you got any tattoos?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Dave Rees, Dec 2, 2004.

?

Have you any tattoos?

1. Yes

50.3%
  2. No

49.7%
  1. mishqua

mishqua New Member

I have 6 on me

2. Hyo

Hyo New Member

Have 6, myself. Chaos Cross (inside left ankle), PFS (for Persistance Fortitude Strength Left calf), Spider (belly), Sun with broken 8 spoked wheek in center (Left Shoulder), Scorpion (right side of neck), and my Bugo on my inside right forearm.

3. Hawks

Hawks Valued Member

I found that the one on my shoulder blade was a pain to take care of. Its hard to reach back there and keep it covered all the time but I get a little anal about making sure that I dont mess up the color. I am still looking for that 4th one. I already told my wife when I get my black belt I will go back.

4. steven.bradbury

steven.bradbury bradders

just one,snake around a panther.

5. Jayevan79

Jayevan79 New Member

NICE One... I don't have a tatto yet, but will soon get it. Just searching for a suitable design/pattern and a good artist to do it...

6. Munen Mushin

Munen Mushin New Member

I have 2, one on each of my shoulder blades.

Later...

7. _Jay_

_Jay_ New Member

just a small one at the moment but I'm itching to get more!!!

8. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

A total of 14 here. My biggest is a full backpiece that took 30 hours. Also have a half sleeve. Then a bunch scattered everywhere except the tummy.

Surprisingly enough, all of them can be covered by my suits, so the judges I practice in front of are none the wiser!

9. IronBridge

IronBridge New Member

oriental blue drangon half sleeve on the left and if cash ever permits perhaps the other sleeve and a back piece

10. Shadow_of_Evil

Shadow_of_Evil wants to go climbing...

Don't have one yet. Turned 18 a few weeks ago so I'm gonna get one soon.
    Gonna get an Irish clover with "Luck of the Irish" printed underneath.
    Also want a Spartan helmet on my back with my birth-year in Roman numerals underneath it.

11. Wolf

Wolf Totalitarian Dictator

I have 2. The first I got because I really like wolves. I got the second because I wanted something for my school, but everything I had seen looked cheesy with the traditional "Purdue Pete" (a cartoony muscle guy with a sledgehammer). Since purdue's traditional symbol on their seal is a gryphon I went with a gryphon and hammer since that's another symbol purdue uses.

Attached Files:

12. TKDIreland

TKDIreland TKDIreland Kicks Ass!!

not got 1 yet gettin 1 in 3 weeks im gettin a maple leaf on my ankle

13. Keysi_chick

Keysi_chick New Member

ive got 2 first one i got was a tribal band on my lower back....and second one i got was on my left wrist of a dragon and a ying yang symbol...im getting another at the end of may which im currently designing myself :D

14. midnightsun955

midnightsun955 Valued Member

I have a small one desguised as a toe ring....it looks like a toe ring which is great bc i have a permanent one, and get to show it off bc i'm in TKD. But also there are mine and my grandfathers initials in it.

I have to say I loved getting it done though it hurt like hell bc it was right on the bone, it's an addictive feeling.

15. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

At the govt office I work in they are highly frowned upon.

16. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

Only the ones in full view? Or ALL tattoos?

17. davethekodiak

davethekodiak Valued Member

tiger on my shin
    tiger on my forearm
    snake on my forearm
    nordic tree on my back
    and wedding band tattoo (still together ;) )

most pain: snake (on the sensitive part below your bicep)
    least pain: shin (muay thai helps)

18. Dr.Syn

Dr.Syn Valued Member

I have an excellent black and white photo realistic rendering of Bela Lugosi on my left arm from my shoulder to just a few inches above the elbow..It was done my Shotsie Gorman in New Jersey..I have group of bats hanging off a dead tree just below that one done by Jack and Dianes in Biloxi Ala.

19. Dr NinjaBellydance

Dr NinjaBellydance What is your pleasure sir

Why thank you! :D I got it done in Edinburgh by Steve in Tribal, who I'd highly recommend, on the outside chance that you live anywhere in the vicinity! :rolleyes:
    I'm currently plotting to have another one, although I'd like to give blood at least once before I do it! Thinking about a celtic tree-of-life thing maybe, sad old ecologist at heart that I am! ;) Very much in the planning stage......

20. deathbloom

deathbloom New Member

I have a black and red scorpion on top of my left shoulder