Happy Birthday Slip!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Celebrations!' started by Lily, Feb 19, 2008.

1. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

more like: "and on the 8th day God saweth that He possessed a terrible foe, and He spake unto that foe: "WHO ART THOU?... BEGONE!", and indeed He let loose a powerful blow to smite His adversary, but LO! The Great Enemy was much too strong, and with a masterful evasion He thus delivered a thundering knee to His most Holy Plexus of Apollo, and as He cast His gaze upon the defeated God, He laughed, and again He laughed, And He did do the Dance of the Poultry Avian, and Walked away, for He had Slipped The Jab..."

2. Yatezy

Yatezy One bad mamba jamba

Happy Birthday mate and keep up the good work bud! Be a much quiter place when old age finally gets to you :D

3. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

Hey! He's got one more year yet before that happens to him! :p

4. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

I don't think he will get quieter- he will just gradually sink into complete sinility and rambling that we will all have to humour and endure :D

5. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SLIPPER!

and thats my only post of the day

6. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

Happy Birthday mate, I hope you have a great day.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2008
  7. flashlock

flashlock Banned Banned

Happy Birthday! Wish I could be there to see the cake, because I'm sure it would be a cheap one.

8. Yatezy

Yatezy One bad mamba jamba

Ooooooh handbags at dawn! :D :p

9. Hiroji

Hiroji laugh often, love much

You callin lily cheap??

10. callsignfuzzy

callsignfuzzy Is not a number!

Happy Birthday, Slip! Hope it's a good 'un!

11. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

A very happy birthday to you, Mr Jab! May your celebrations involve much gourmet coffee and strange Tibetan foodstuffs!

12. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Hahahaha... :D

Big thanks to you lot at MAP!!!
    Thanks for the well wishes. Means a lot to be honest... I spend probably more time batting around ideas, winding people up and talking rubbish with you lot than I do anyone else. Well... to be honest I spend a lot of time winding people up other places too. :D

13. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

Happy birthday mate!

Looking forward to another 17809 posts from you :D

14. dormindo

dormindo Active Member Supporter

Well, happy birthday, Slip, from MAP's resident lurker. Hope you got a shiny new flamethrower.

paz,

dormindo

15. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

I couldn't really find any masculine mounding pics that were appropriate for the site, so you'll have to settle for possibly the [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffDPTKn7HiY"]weirdest video[/ame] on youtube.

16. cloudz

cloudz Valued Member

Happy Birthday geezer! :)

17. CKava

CKava Just one more thing... Supporter

Just noticed the thread so sorry for the late well wishings but Happy Birthday Mr. Slip. Also, lol @ flashlock's ridiculous insult about cheap cakes!

18. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Thanks fellas... much appreciated. Yeah as for the cheap cakes remark... I LOL'd as well. :p

I've finally reached an age where I now truly understand why Tequila has more in common with hallucinogenics than with mere alcohol. Suffice it to say that in a very short amount of time... 24 hours I almost lost my wife, my life and any shame that I may have had.

19. cloudz

cloudz Valued Member

Now.. that's what having birthdays is all about (and stag do's)

nice work :D

20. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Yeah congrats from me too.
    How old now? 42? 54?