halloween ideas!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by seiken steve, Oct 26, 2011.

1. seiken steve

seiken steve golden member

So loads of people from my course are going out for Halloween, as a somewhat extrovert dude people are expecting big things from me.

Problem is I have NO IDEA what to wear.

Lot of people are suggesting the hulk and similar due to me liking to pick heavy things up, which is a cool idea.

Also I nearly always have a shaved head but I’ve let it grow so that I can style/cut/die it for whatever outfit I settle on (I’ll just be shaving it off the next day)

So something that is a bit crazy/loud, is awesome and also would increase the chances of me brining company home after, I put the challenge to you MAP

2. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

highland games competitor

3. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

One of my friends is going to his own Halloween party as a zombie Steve Jobs... Perhaps a little too soon...

4. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

You could borrow Mitch's outfit - you know, the one he wears in his avatar! :evil: :Angel: :D

5. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

You'd need to mix this one with alcohol. ;):p

[​IMG]

But if you brought women home after looking like that all night, it'd probably be memorable. :hat:

6. Mangosteen

This?
    [​IMG]

7. Chimpcheng

Hahahaha. Another work colleague is going as a cat to her party...

8. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

lol @ "Someone becoming increasingly annoyed because no one gets their costume." Fond memories... :hat:

9. Chimpcheng

I went to one as a Ghostbusters and promptly had my photon pack burst by a "friend"... Bad times...

10. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

The NERVE!!! :mad:

I'd be crossin' the streams on someone like that. Just sayin'.

11. Mangosteen

after the internet vids i've seen "crossing streams" takes on a whole new meaning.

12. Chimpcheng

Don't cross the streams! It would be bad! Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light!

13. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

I have comments I could make on that, but the MODs would probably frown upon it. :Angel:

14. seiken steve

What if I brought a woman home who looked like that?

I'm thinking going as blade, I can 'black up' then shave all the tribals into my head.

Plus loads of the girls from pysio are going as vampires so it's an ice breaker.

Don't know if the blacking up would really go down great in the area though!

15. Mangosteen

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKjW5s3tXlo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKjW5s3tXlo[/ame]

16. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

It'd still be memorable! :running:

You could also go as Angel and tempt their evilness with the possibility of releasing Angelus. :evil:

If you decide to go as Angel, there are dance moves...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCYlsFagq_k"]Angel - I Don't Dance - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited: Oct 26, 2011
  17. Chimpcheng

I think most decent people won't take offence. One of my friends "blacked up" as Balrog for a Street Fighter II night out. I felt for sure it was going to cause trouble, but, the number of black guys who patted him on the back and begged to have pictures taken with him was unreal.

Same goes for the guy who went as Cammy... :eek:

18. Oddsbodskins

Oddsbodskins Troll hunter 2nd Class

Dr Manhattan, a costume that takes guts!

19. seiken steve

That is an awesome idea! think I'd swap the thong for some shorts though!

50/50 between DR manhattan and 2 face.

If I do 2 face I'm going to shave one side of my head and stitch black and White clothes together.

20. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

Sporting a MAP thong might make for some interesting convo, but I think I'd choose 2 Face as well. :cool: