Groin shots against women

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Casado, Jun 18, 2003.

1. Casado

Casado Valued Member

Are they as effective against woman as against men? Can all techniques be used equally against both sexes?

2. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

A groin kick will hurt a female as well as a male.
    A fellow female student took a hit in the groin several months ago and she said the swelling was unbelieveable! She now wears a groin protector when she spars.
    When it comes to the groin (male or female), no manner of conditioning or weight training can make this area impervious to strikes.
    We are talking groin "strikes" here... there are "other" self defense techniques which involve only a males' groin area (as in Susan Smith's SD book "Fear or Freedom") ... we females don't have to worry about that particular technique called the "twist".

Last edited: Jun 18, 2003
  3. Adam

Adam New Member

But is it just as harmful to a woman as it is to a man? A well-planted kick to the balls will send almost everyone to his knees and they make me want to throw up or faint as well.

4. johndoch

johndoch upurs

I know a guy (name withheld) who got punched while carrying on with his girlfriend. One of his Balls blew up 3 times its normal size and twisted some of the tubes up. He had to have it operated on to correct it.

He even said that it wasnt a hard shot but the pain he suffered for months after was murder.

I dont think women appreciate how senssitive a guys nuts can be :( :eek:

5. pgm316

pgm316 lifting metal

It just can't be as painfull for women! It can't be! :eek:

6. Casado

Casado Valued Member

Yes I'm sure it hurts, but surely it dosen't compare to what a man would experience! :eek: I have heard that when fighting some blokes can withdraw their testies into their bodies for protection!! Maybe that's just b@ll@x!!!:D

7. Darkflight

Darkflight New Member

Reminds me of the 'Bottom' skit:

"All I need to do is go up to policemen and go '****er, ****er' and bingo! ingested testicles!"

8. Cain

Cain New Member

I can't imagine it hurts women more! :eek:

Getting kicked in the nads definitely ain't a pleasent thing :eek:

|Cain|

9. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

No obviously not the same "pain" .... but painful none the less.

Every person , be they male or female, depending on many factors, such as physical conditioning, amount of body fat, and thickness of clothing, has their vulnerable or invulnerable areas.

Do not assume that because a particular target strike is effective on one person that the same strike will be effective on another person... male or female. I've seen some guys take a strike to the groin and shrug it off and some that fall to the ground in tears... and some knocked out entirely unconscious!

10. Sonshu

Sonshu Buzz me on facebook

Women say it hurts

I have seen a few hit in the neather region - the response is pain but..............................

I have never seen them fall directly to there knees on a concrete floor screaming in pain and rolling around from a not to hard shot.

Guess they both hurt but I have a very high pain threshold - however - smooth as a babies bum there and its 90% of the time fight over for me.

SONSHU

11. Jim

Jim New Member

Sorry, I read this line 4 times and it still doesn't make sense... :confused:

12. lasso

lasso New Member

Trying to make this sound as tasteful as possible...women unusually...make..for....er, smaller ,,,uh more....out of the way targets......:eek: ............

...........For those who didn't get that don't ask me to elaborate!:eek: :eek: :eek:

13. AlexFowler

AlexFowler New Member

No woman will ever know how that feels...it's extremely painful but more than that it's not like any other kind of pain, it's just indescribable and completely unlike any other kind of pain you can experience.

14. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

You're talking "pain".... I'm sure it doesn't even compare or come close to "childbirth".....

No man will ever know how that feels ... :woo:

So we're even???:Angel:

So what exactly happens when someone (whether they be female or male) is hit in the groin area and what should you do?

Groin Injury

Last edited: Jun 19, 2003
  15. Sonshu

Sonshu Buzz me on facebook

We have the pain after the birth though

Or is that not the case?

Also we have the 9 months before as well!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

(Retreats cowardly to his box) :woo:

SONSHU

16. AsSaSiN

AsSaSiN New Member

Yeah, Kids can bring pain and joy together amazingly well :D

17. paul paterson

paul paterson Valued Member

I just love AsSaSiN's line....

Both men and women will feel pain some more than others, again the pain threshold can be stronger or weaker than in others.

If you hit the Pubic Bone with any strike, the most obvious thing will happen...PAIN, followed by a constant burning sensation of ****ing oneself. At this point some people have been known to die of the shock of the pain, then comes the blood. As you pee your body will be bleeding and thus you start to go into shock, its that shock that either makes you or breaks you.

The groin is not just the genitals, its a big area and covers the pubic bone mass and bowels, your side walls of the inner thighs, and of course your "whats-its".

It has been known for men's balls to be torn off as well as the p***s, but do remember they must have been wearing some very baggy shorts at the time. Normally though, a mans nuts when hit will not make him fall in dire pain and thats why hitting the pubic bone is a far better bet. For a lady, well... a well placed foot would do plenty of damage as well using most strikes. Again please remember that a women's pelvic ploor is by far weaker and thinner than a man's, hence one of the many reasons for that big hole in the pelvis.

Paul Paterson.

18. AlexFowler

AlexFowler New Member

Not saying it's more painful than childbirth (there's no way to prove it's more or less painful, since no-one will ever experience both), but it's a completely different kind of pain from anything else...from what I've heard about childbirth, it's extremely painful but not a unique kind of pain, getting hit in the balls is a type of pain that you can't experience any other way. No way to describe it if you've never experienced it.

19. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

The fact that men feel that much pain when hit in the groin has probably saved quite a few womens lives. If I was ever caught in a situation, thats the area I would aim for.

Also, I think for a bloke not to be bothered much by a strike to the groin, he'd have to be very drunk, high on something or just insane.

20. RedSkaNite

RedSkaNite New Member

I watched my wife giving birth. It looked painful as hell. And it certainly lasted a long time, BUT it didn't look as painful as the forst minute after a nut shot.

I have broken too many bones to count. Had a finger smashed off by a 200 pound steel slab. Yes smashed off, not cut off. I have had my shin muscle ripped out (well some of it, not the whole thing). They hurt like hell. The shin muscle thing even made me cry. But know what? Neither of them laid me out like a nut shot. And I bet they both hurt as bad as having a baby.