"Grandmaster" Jae Jeannotte

Discussion in 'Hapkido' started by JTMS, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

peace off

2. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Can anyone understand what's being said here?
    It's unintelligible isn't it?

3. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

I'm still trying to figure out if UFC is awesome or the anti-Christ developed it to undermine all traditional arts.

Last edited: May 16, 2013
  4. Hannibal

Satan wears Tapout!

5. Dean Winchester

Bloody TMAists.

6. warrior monk1

warrior monk1 Banned Banned

Hapkido does not do forms like most systems it works only scenario training, much like krav mega or kempo it has an answer for what ever the attack is, knife disarm,gun disarm, long gun disarm, beer bottle disarm, bear hug from the front back. choke hold on the mat and standing ect. ect. i have probably 5 different world known Hapkido masters books and dvd,s and i am still working that and its alot of work. i also have japanese jujitsu and many other systems for reference.I trained under other Masters for 30 years and then i started training myself. i don,t believe in the Belt system even though i have black belts in four systems.

7. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

Would you mind detailing which systems, when were they awarded and by whom?

Mitch

8. Hannibal

You are talking absolute bollocks

The chances of you having the ability to walk and talk at the same time are highly suspect given the absolute asininity of your posts.

You can barely hold together a cogent thought together, your arguments are logically flawed and you are also alleric to paragraphs.

Not only that but you are intellectually dishonest enough to create other accounts to agree with you and then post again under your own name to complain that you were rumbled in teh first place

In short you are a troll

9. Dean Winchester

What do you mean by forms?

Solo kata as in Karate? Taiji like forms? Or do you mean forms and kata as a whole?

I've never liked the approach of loads of techniques for every conceivable situation. Even with that in mind what you've said isn't very good as self defence training if that's all you do.

Lovely but what's that got to do with anything?

Little or nothing to do with my self defence question.

What is your Jujutsu background?

10. warrior monk1

yes UFC is awesome for the young men that win but not those poor guys that get seriously hurt. Thanks for sharing GSP photo great man and he is well rounded righter and shows technique.Matt Hugh,s stopped fighting from a serious knee injury. one question how are you going to train your kids or wife??? put them in the ring??

11. Hannibal

No, I put them on the mats and teach them

My wife is actually a pretty handy boxer and my son is only 2...he can headbutt though and knows a counter for an armbar

12. Dean Winchester

Well the wife's pretty good at mowing the garden now and the kids know how to use a vacuum cleaner.

If you are referring to to self defence then I'd send them to a good self defence system something like DART or make them go to loads of Rory Miller seminars or Peter Consterdine/BCA workshops, if they were more inclined they'd do some combat sports beforehand.

Heck no, it'd combat sports first as a prerequisite.

What I wouldn't do is send them off to a bloody traditional martial art because it's becoming apparent most of them are filled with delusional nutters. Not to mention they don't necessarily cover the relevant aspects needed for good self defence today.

Last edited: May 16, 2013
  13. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Everyone knows that in the husand/wife relationship it is very much the wife that is training the husband and not the other way round.

14. Hannibal

I do tricks for biscuits and Xbox time!

15. warrior monk1

VT martial arts academy Master Rick Marallo i rceived a second dan or black belt . He teach,s Goju-ryu and Kung fu and teach,e Aikijujitsu 1983 1st dan8/17 1987 2nd dan. after that i trained in Hung gar Kung fu with Master Robert Chandler Aloa,s from the Phillippines and escrima 3rd level Black sash april 27 2006 and at the same time i trained after class in a school in NY in ****o-ryu Sensei Theo Parker 12/5/04 he is also a prison guard.i did most of my Jujitsu at the Kung fu school Master Chandler also had a black belt in judo and was an expert at joint manipulations Chin-na. I work Jujitsu at my house i have private gym with all the toys and have several friends that i train with.

16. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

Hey! I teach a TMA and... Oh.

Sorry, carry on.

Mitch

17. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Fixed that for you.

18. Dean Winchester

Double post.

19. Dean Winchester

So what Japanese Jujutsu have you done?

20. warrior monk1

Hannibal that,s great that your wife box,s that would be the first thing i would train someone in and after that grappling. i have read Black Belt magazine since i was 18 and have learned alot from them. i was in Florida for 7 months and a guy grabbed a 13 year old girl an dragged her away and raped and killed her, sadly she was a green belt in some system and it sad that some teachers are stuck on tradition an do not teach simple break aways and other self defense thats needed in the new world. I like working gun and knife disarms. what do you think of Krav maga??