Good lü

Discussion in 'Internal Martial Arts' started by Martin2, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Martin2

Martin2 Valued Member

Hello everybody,

here an unusual clip from a german underground - a good lü for me:

http://www.snotr.com/video/994

Sorry no much martial arts action but it worked so well. The guy diverted the attacking strength and let the opponent fall into the emptiness. May be it is not traditional Taichi but anyway the guy got the spirit of lü.

Greetings

Martin2

P.S. I do not think it is made up - if you can listen to the german language it sounds quite spontanous

2. Fire-quan

Fire-quan Banned Banned

Well, that looked completely fake and set up to me. He didn't even appear to be wearing any underwear. In Germany????? Impossible!

3. Fire-quan

Fire-quan Banned Banned

But I agree with being fluid and adaptive. At a job I was working on I bought a cup of tea from a cafe, and it was boiling hot. As I sat, waiting for it to cool, two very aggressive sounding young men came up the street, shouting to each other about something - and I thought, if they give me any bother, the first one is getting this tea right in their face - which would be both fluid, and adaptive. As it happens, they just walked on by, shouting at each other.

4. cheesypeas

cheesypeas Moved on

Has been posted before. I thought it was a set up first time around. Still think it is a set up.

Less to do with lu and more to do with juvenile behaviour.:mad: