golden serpent martial arts, west midlands

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by tuney30, Oct 6, 2002.

1. tuney30

tuney30 New Member

i am looking for information on the martial arts club known as golden serpent. they run classes in the wombourne area, they do hapkido , kempo and chi na. i plan on checking the classes out and wandered if any out there has come across them before. the instructor is mr prior.

2. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

Hi Tuney, I haven't come across these guys before, can you tell us any more about them. Certainly sounds like they're worth a visit though. let us know how you get on.

Regards

Andy

3. Melanie

Melanie Bend the rules somewhat.. Supporter

Hiya..

Me and my Google searches :D

GOLDEN SERPENT WOLVERHAMPTON KARATE, KEMPO, HAPKIDO, CHIN NA
    Sensei: STEVE PRIOR
    Telephone: 07811 446044
    Email:

http://www.karate-kid.co.uk/

4. Cooler

Cooler Keepin The Peace Supporter

Way to go Melanie :D

5. STEVE PRIOR

STEVE PRIOR New Member

HI GANG, THIS IS STEVE PRIOR, NEW MEMBER AS OF TODAY.

ANYONE WANTING INFO ON WHAT WE ARE UP TO, OR CLUBS, ARTS PRACTISED ETC. IN THE WEST MIDLANDS AREA, JUST ASK! WE WILL GET YOU THE INFO WHERE POSSIBLE,

KEEP THE FAITH !

STEVE.

6. Melanie

Melanie Bend the rules somewhat.. Supporter

Hello Steve,

Welcome to the forum. :)

We have a dedicated area for clubs if you want to send your information in?

I like your profile - 30 years experience but still learning - I look forward to hearing more from you :)

7. tuney30

tuney30 New Member

Sorry steve, i asked if any had heard of you because i am just about to join a martial arts club and wanted a bit of background info. i did try to ring you a few times towards the end of 2002 but i got the answer phone. I was going to ask where you are based and what styles are best for young beginners. I live in wombourne and also would like to know where your club trains. cheers m8

8. englishpremier

englishpremier Valued Member

steve, are there any clubs closer to the centre of wolverhampton as i'm kind of bilston way and womborne is difficult to get to?

9. Adam

Adam New Member

Steve hasn't been online for about a year englishpremier. Try emailing him instead :)

10. STEVE PRIOR

STEVE PRIOR New Member

Back and Bad !

Dear All,

as Adam quite rightly said, i have been away for a while, however we are about to set up some new classes and have several seminars planned for Wolverhampton area, including an open Chin na seminar in November !

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2004