GM In Sun Seo Video

Discussion in 'Hapkido' started by dvybe, Apr 16, 2007.

1. dvybe

dvybe New Member

Does anyone know where I can find video of GM In Sun Seo in action?

2. JimH

JimH Valued Member

In Sun Seo in action?
    As in a Seminar,perhaps?

If you contact the ICHF
    WWW.ICHF.com
    They were selling videos of In Sun Seo in a Florida seminar.

Very nice video and it shows a very nice relationship of the techniques to Daito Ryu Aiki Jutsu.
    It has a brief History of Hapkido in Korea.
    Empty hand techniques
    Short stick techniques
    Fan techniques
    A sword form(taught and demoed by GM In Sun Seo's son)

Hope this helps

3. dvybe

dvybe New Member

Kahmsahamnida

4. JTMS

JTMS Valued Member

I am also selling video's of Grand Master Last US seminar when I hosted him in Dallas.
    $20, however I must admit the dvd editing is a little lacking.

5. kswflip

kswflip Valued Member

I would love a dvd can you ship to uk

6. JTMS

JTMS Valued Member

Sure thing just shoot me an e-mail

7. Thomas

Thomas Combat Hapkido/Taekwondo

I would love to order one as well. I tried to send you a PM but for some reason, I couldn't. If possible, would you PM me with details on payment and shipping.
    Thank you

8. JTMS

JTMS Valued Member

9. Thomas

Thomas Combat Hapkido/Taekwondo

Thanks!

10. ELBOHEMIO

ELBOHEMIO Valued Member

Nice me too. Jejeje :cool:

11. SaBumNim

SaBumNim Valued Member

Putting some clips on youtube would be appreciated!

12. ImaJayhawk

ImaJayhawk Valued Member

13. JTMS

JTMS Valued Member

nice clip!

14. Choiyoungwoo

Choiyoungwoo Guest

15. iron_ox

iron_ox Jungki Kwan Midwest

Hello all,

Have to agree, this is not Hapkido - certainly not the fan material - nice demo though, but the techniques looked "loose"...

16. JTMS

JTMS Valued Member

Fat guy talks alot

Hmmmm. I keep hearing you tell others what is and is not hapkido. It is getting old........ and its a bit rude. I practice hapkido I have been doing so for a long time. I am not put off that you "put down" my hapkido. However I would think that one so critical might stay in better shape (I looked at your web site).

I am unsure if you are just some guy that sits around in his PJ's shooting his mouth off or if you are real martial artist that feels better about himself with poor shots at others (such as GM SEO).

In short if you feel that either of us might be educated by getting together on the mat please let me know.

Best wishes,
    J.B. Murphy

17. iron_ox

The Last Bastion...

Hello all,

Typical response from someone that cannot coherently formulate a useful response.

Then straight to point two, the often covert, or orvert "challenge".

This is the last bastion of the individual who feels the need to try to discredit individuals based not on the merit of their input, but on any other diverting aspect.

In any discussion regarding the art I have spent almost 30 years of my life training in, I feel more than entitled to respond in a public forum to what I see as an individual that spent 30 years telling the world he did not do Hapkido, but Kuk Sool Won - uniforms and all. Now, because the need suits him, he flops over to call what he does "Hapkido" - well, sorry the two arts are not the same.

If you are not happy reading that, well, don't read it. Neither I, nor anyone else here resorted to personal attacks to state our opinions. Just a point of fact.

Yes, I have lots of extra pounds to lose - taking care of a chronically ill family member for 7 years does tend to screw up ones schedule, but I am trying to eat better, and am squeezing out an extra hour out of my already 26 hour day to hit the cardio.

I hardly feel, however, that extra wieght has clouded my judgement on Hapkido.

18. SUNGJADO

SUNGJADO New Member

GM Seo's Hapkido

Just what does the term "loose" mean?

This Hapkido that GM does is HamMinJok Hapkido also called Kuk Sool Hapkido. It is pure Hapkido, if there is such a thing.

19. iron_ox

Hello all,

Loose is just that, the attacks were from an individual leaning in from a horse stance (the grabs) - and the resulting defenses were all done very far from the body the end of arms reach - there seemed to be little contact that would result in the throws demonstrated.

20. JTMS

JTMS Valued Member

If you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen. If you don't want to be criticized then perhaps you should lay off the "THIS IS THE ONLY HAPKIDO" crap as well as the critical remarks toward Grand Master Seo.

On a good note at least we both agree that you need to loose weight. Come train with me, Kuk Sool Hapkido is a GREAT work out! I'll help you loose that baby fat.

Master J.B. Murphy