Getting rid of chest hair

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by u6s68, Jul 25, 2014.

1. u6s68

u6s68 Valued Member

Do you recommend shaving, waxing, anything else?

I was warned against shaving due to mess, *****ling grow back and gaining more thicker and longer hairs when they grow back.

2. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

There is no method of shaving or chemical removal that will keep ingrown hairs, itchiness, and razor bumps off of such a large surface of your body (if you're like me). If you have a little patch in the center, just use a razor. I prefer using Men's Nair.

Usually I'm fine with just buzzing the body hair down with a set of barber's clippers with no attachment on them.

3. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

I use one of these.

[ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Silverline-Silverstorm-128965-Belt-Sander/dp/B002QRUGKO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1406320248&sr=8-2&keywords=belt+sander"]Silverline Silverstorm 128965 Belt Sander 76mm 950W: Amazon.co.uk: DIY & Tools[/ame]

Which reminds me, Mitch, I need it back once you're done.

4. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

I want you to close your eyes and picture Statler and Waldorf from The Muppet Show. Now substitute Chuck Norris and Sean Connery. That's what I picture reading this thread.

Shaving your chest... Good grief.

;)

5. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Next time choose better parents who will grant you awesome genes that do not grow chest hair.

I say this as a 30-year old man who doesn't need to shave his face more than 4 times a month.

6. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng All weight is underside

Why would you want to remove your chest hair... asks the guy many have called bear for obvious reasons

7. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

What's your mailing address? I'm going to send you a package of my body hair next time I trim it all off. I think it weights nearly 2 lbs when I do my entire body.

8. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

9. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

I have a small and puny patch of chest hair. I was contemplating getting rid of it. Is it a case of go big or go home?

10. gapjumper

gapjumper Intentionally left blank

The waxing scene from 40 year old virgin is a winner!

I cant post it as I seem to remember the lingo is a bit fruity.

11. Kurtka Jerker

Kurtka Jerker Valued Member

Had someone make weight at a grappling comp like that years ago.

12. David Harrison

David Harrison MAPper without portfolio

You fool.

Women love to hug the rug!

13. Alansmurf

Alansmurf Aspire to Inspire before you Expire Supporter

Come train at our club ...the barstewards pull them out when throwing you. Or just for fun when you are pinned or locked up. :D

14. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

I don't think so. I've gotten compliments on my tight diamond of chest hair, but have always received requests to wax the nipples. That stings a bit.

15. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Thought I'd got onto the wrong forum for a minute then. I could swear MAP was a martial arts forum.

16. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

17. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

why has no one posted this yet?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKQ7JA24O74"]Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris fight - YouTube[/ame]

MAP, i am disappoint.