Gamsa Hamni Da

Discussion in 'Tae Kwon Do' started by KAMAU, Apr 17, 2011.

1. KAMAU

KAMAU innocent bystander

Big Big Thankyou to all at map who have shared there hard earned wisdom and inspired me to test for BB after 3 decades of being a kup grade! my confidance was shattered some 14 years back of ever acheiving the rank when my injurys became to much of a burden with lost work/training days etc, I was just clueless at the time (as most where) of how to look after my fitness! nutrition, stretching on a daily basis and good sleep where lacking but with the abundance of tried and tested information Iv found threw the many map back pages I found the willpower..........I really shocked myself with lack of nerves and if I needed any other inspiration the 80 year old female canididate standing a few feet away gave it me:D she also passed but word was going round other students at the gradeing she was a bit miffed the panel refused to let her contact spar:eek:.......anyways I'l keep it brief, time to walk the dogs and iron a few creases from my aching limbs! have a good sunday all.

bests Kamau:bow1:

2. slickoneuk

slickoneuk Member Supporter

Excellent!

Prob best the 80 year old wasn't allowd to spar

You dint want yer butt kicked by a grannie!

Well done

Regads

BBB

3. KAMAU

KAMAU innocent bystander

lol thought did occur to me slick! and probably everyone else on the floor:)

thanks for the post.....kamau

4. Peter Lewis

Peter Lewis Matira Matibay

RESPECT! :hail:

5. KAMAU

KAMAU innocent bystander

:bow1: