fruity aikido

Discussion in 'Aikido' started by Dead_pool, Mar 21, 2009.

1. koyo

koyo Passed away, but always remembered. RIP.

Ego maniacs and braindonors. Other than that it does not deserve comment.

koyo

2. KOKORO KAI

KOKORO KAI Valued Member

No more please I can't stand it.:woo:

3. Panzerhaust

Panzerhaust Banned Banned

Arashi away!

I contacted the guy from the original video and told him I was ex spec ops and was going to come down and kick the crap out of him just to see how he'd respond because I thought it would be good for a laugh. My my, was it ever!

But some day when I'm in my 20's or 30's I'll probably take him up on that offer (he said I could try) and fly down to his dojo. Anyone want to join me? We can make it a little MAP gathering :evil:

4. koyo

When the martial arts were beginning to spread outside of japan late 50s early 60s a number of the shihan were against the spread.

warning that those who did not have the proper respect and dedication to lifelong hard training would corrupt the arts to serve their own purposes.

These cults do just that with ego maniacs presenting "their" understanding of esoteric principles which say "You need only listen to me and I shall show you an effortless way"

An insult to the intellegence of those "training" with them and a greater insult to all serious martial artists.

I WOULD NOT HESITATE to confront any of these charlatans were I to meet one. Seams they have an inbred radar that just keeps us apart.:bang::evil:

regards koyo

5. aikiwolfie

aikiwolfie ... Supporter

I can't stop you from dojo storming. Just don't use the MAP name or the forum to organise it. I'll thank you in advance for engaging in the art of common sense.

6. koyo

I do not think we need worry about a MAP attack even here on the forum as these people are not famous for coming on line and explaining to serios martial artists just what it is he is doing.

Anyway by the time panzerhaus is in his twenties he should have no interest in this guy who by then will be a Jedi and untouchable.

regards koyo

7. KOKORO KAI

KOKORO KAI Valued Member

I would pay dearly to see that happen:evil::hat:

8. Panzerhaust

Panzerhaust Banned Banned

You're quite welcome and I hadn't even thought of that. But that would make for a good court defence. "Martial art forum made me do it" :evil:

Yeah it was mostly to see the guy's reaction. I told him it was my drunken brother anyways. It was good for a laugh to see his response to that too.. more aiki-bunny crap.
    Plus I'm not famous for my grudge holding ability.
    Ah the internet :)

9. koyo

Become strong through your own training and I guarantee those mystics shall hide from you.

They are NOT martial artists therefor hold no interest to us.

regards koyo

10. aikiwolfie

aikiwolfie ... Supporter

Probably not. But it is my job to spoil all the fun in a timely fashion :evil: :yeleyes: :evil: